Self confirms 2024

Chrisp1986

The mighty Bob Vylan just confirmed to me at a signing that they’re doing two sets. Didn’t get the stages, but hopefully 02:30 Truth Stage again please and thank you (though better not be just a 20 minute set this time!).

Edited by sjseabass
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, sjseabass said:

The mighty Bob Vylan just confirmed to me at a signing that they’re doing two sets. Didn’t get the stages, but hopefully 02:30 Truth Stage again please and thank you (though better not be just a 20 minute set this time!).

Great news! 2 slots hopefully means a main stage set as well. 

On 4/5/2024 at 9:59 AM, pilton digger said:

I talked to the guy building stuff for Williams Green last year and there was supposed to be a stage but they ran out of time to build it.

Getting rid of a stage that was popular didn’t make much sense to me. And the cars on their own just seem like a complete waste of money.

So hopefully WG is back. The artists indicating they are playing WG are all WG size artists as well. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, sisco said:

Annie Mac before 12 on Friday on a very big stage. (So presumably other opener)

I don’t see her being other opener that is as far as I remember always a guitar band. 

Just now, sisco said:

Well she’s either that or the pyramid opener

I actually think pyramid might be more likely but would you not count JP and Park as a big stage assuming we are ruling out WH given it’s basically announced with that playlist 

4 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I actually think pyramid might be more likely but would you not count JP and Park as a big stage assuming we are ruling out WH given it’s basically announced with that playlist 

I wouldn’t the way she was speaking.  I’d be amazed if it isn’t Pyramid/Other