Self confirms 2024

Chrisp1986

Just now, Gnomicide said:

2022 & 2023 both first week of March. 

Oh - not sure why but i thought start of April

Seemed to recall it dropping mid balance window (well it was for 2022, but not 2023 based on thingy!)

My mistake

Very exciting at least!!

33 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Liam Gallagher & John Squire (Pinch of salt though, Liam does have history of randomly making up gigs he may or may not be playing)

Yeah he seems to know how seriously everyone takes it and messes with people.

Unless both are true and it just means he is there as a punter???

Screenshot_20240221-155925_Facebook.jpg

17 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Unless both are true and it just means he is there as a punter???

Screenshot_20240221-155925_Facebook.jpg

Isn't this an old tweet when he was asked if he was playing solo, before any new material with John squires..? I think they will be there.

4 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Isn't this an old tweet when he was asked if he was playing solo, before any new material with John squires..? I think they will be there.

Yep old tweet before anything about Squire had been announced or booked etc. 

Liam and John will def be at Glasto this year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Realistically - as far as self-confirms go, anything from Liam is about as unreliable as it's possible to get. I'm pretty sure he's intentionally misled people in previous years.

On 2/18/2024 at 7:16 PM, mouserat said:

Given they film it early (think we went to be in the audience once and it was either Monday or Tuesday) I think the line-up probably needs to have already been out by now for it to be the basis of any questions. She'll just be promoting the new music.

Best we’ll get is an ‘ooh, I can’t say’ and a wink. That would basically be a self confirm at this point.

On 2/18/2024 at 8:16 AM, mouserat said:

Given they film it early (think we went to be in the audience once and it was either Monday or Tuesday) I think the line-up probably needs to have already been out by now for it to be the basis of any questions. She'll just be promoting the new music.

it's a Thursday now (occasionally Wednesday like this week), josh brolin and Austin butler were talking about the dune premier that they'd just come from which was last Thursday.

On 2/19/2024 at 11:06 AM, ghostdancer1 said:

Just to reiterate what has been said above, they're not on the Primavera lineup this year, which as been out months, and even if they were, they sure as hell wouldn't be headlining.

Only saying what he said to me. Not sure why he said it unless he thought it was likely to happen.

14 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

If they’re there it’ll undoubtedly be a secret set, although Liam has form for chatting shite on twitter so I really wouldn’t take this as a solid gold self confirm. 

That's what I was thinking, secret set that he's just blown 😆