List your "frustrations" here

airwaves

How about a single thread to accumulate any and all the things you don't like about Glastonbury. Will save clogging the thread line with too many individual moaner threads. 

Keep comments pithy / brief. I'll start, and may add more. I'm thinking about things that Glasto could do something about

F***ing flags

Reverse slope at Acoustic tent

Lack of one way/left rights at main pinch points

Lack of something other than dance music after hours

1 hour ago, William Mann said:

People not wearing deodorant

People absolutely honking today but I'm not sure there's much to do about it in this heat 

My moan - the f**king sh*t campervan pass out system. Crew members clearly pass in and out with a scannable wristband. Just print everyone's wrist band with a QR code and track if it's gone in / out 

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, WStoner said:

The complete lack of shade. It's making it unbearable at times this year. 

I know other festivals are other festivals and it’s not a comparison etc etc, but I was at download a couple of weeks back and if you think Glastonbury is bad for shade: a racetrack is a hundred times worse. I’m in the greenfields at the mo (hence being on my phone!) and there’s loads of people having a nap in the shade, it’s findable though of course annoying to have to miss bands.
I’ve never been a sun worshipper, always preferred autumn days #teamfuzzy but it’s a matter of prioritising; I like to not die, so I’ve got to avoid the sun when i can 

People spending months and month going on and on and on about Glastonbury on here and talking about everything and anything to do with the festival and "See you on the farm, beautiful people!!"

Then they get to the festival and like clockwork, the threads start..."Too overcrowded", " This girl behind me was talking", "People smell", "They need to do something about X", "Last Glastonbury for me"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

I’ve come across some weird stewarding. Eg those leaving Foos by top path towards Woods being directed to join the bottom path. Felt like a way to create a hellish pinch (and I cheerfully ignored them cos I ‘live’ on the top path and wasn’t taking a nonsense detour just to grab my hoody). I assume it made sense on paper. And at least there IS active stewarding, unlike last year, I guess.