Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

On 8/11/2023 at 5:31 PM, Quadrophobia said:

I'm skeptical if they'd bring Travis Scott. Musically he'd sure be a good fit, but the (Barcelona) Audience at PS has quite high moral standards and that has been reflected in the bookings. They'd never book Arcade Fire right now, considering the accusations against Win Butler and they've also skipped acts like Sun Kil Moon, although they were around and very good fits for PS. And Whilst Travis Scott faces no such accusations atm, his close attachment to Kanye feels like a recipe for disaster. 

What about Cardi B a person that admitted to drugging people to steal their money? She cancelled in the end but was on the lineup 

Band/artists I saw at Øyafestivalen this year, that I would love the see at Primavera again:
- High Vis: Amazing live, with the same energy like IDLES.
- DEVO: The old guys can still entertain.
- Nu Genea: Great vibes, would fit great for Cupra (Rayban)
- Boygenius: The hype is real.
- The Soundtrack of Our Lives: Haven't lost their touch. Dreamy as hell.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Martin_89 said:

Band/artists I saw at Øyafestivalen this year, that I would love the see at Primavera again:
- High Vis: Amazing live, with the same energy like IDLES.
- DEVO: The old guys can still entertain.
- Nu Genea: Great vibes, would fit great for Cupra (Rayban)
- Boygenius: The hype is real.
- The Soundtrack of Our Lives: Haven't lost their touch. Dreamy as hell.

Yeah thought about DEVO swinging by Primavera on their farewell tour. I'm seeing them at Green Man in a couple days.

7 hours ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

WIll Devo still be playing next year is the only question? If so surely they're nailed on

I really hope so, been on my wish list for a few years now & they've added more US dates for end of year, could easily go into next year I think

On 8/14/2023 at 2:47 PM, Drums Please Fab said:

LCD Soundsystem is my number 1 hope.

The Walkmen, Bon Iver, TV On the radio, Justice, Air would be great too.

I'd love this. 

Is there any sense of TV on the Radio being active again, or is this a hopeful one? 

For me, it's all Sufjan. New song is great. Album in October. Cmon Sufjan. Just tour. I'll go anywhere! 

2 hours ago, livenstu said:

I’m really tempering my expectations on this in case it really does just end up being this Q&A and then nothing more comes ever of it, but my god, I’d lose my goddamn mind if they toured. 

• Upvote 1