Elton’s guest list…

Welshinexile

2 hours ago, chazwwe said:

I read this as there's deep cuts on the tour that won't be played at Glastonbury. More hits. I'm guessing Daniel, which he's not played much this tour. Are you Ready for love. Circle of life and maybe Pinball Wizard.

That's the only way it reads, because that's what it says. 

Anyway, I was talking to someone last night, who knows someone that works for Elton and this was their take on some of the guests

"He'll be bringing out a young guy I've not heard of, a fat American black guy, and a gospel choir"

Quality info you heard it here first folks. 

Take it or leave it and please don’t shoot the messenger…

I know someone who is currently on site and have worked there for about 10 years, apparently they know a photographer who is working at the official Glastonbury after party in a big house nearby. According to him, Eminem is attending and staying at the house for the festival.

I think it’s VERY UNLIKELY this is true or that he’d play with Elton as he seems to have no affiliation to the festival, but I do remember a very similar rumour posted a few months back. 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That was a rumour last year and that he'd come on with Kendrick.

Maybe he just lives it as a punter.

Good friends with both Kendrick and Elton, so it’s entirely plausible he’s there to just enjoy it, whilst fending off booking pitches from the Avalon café. 

10 hours ago, sprocketrocket said:

That's the only way it reads, because that's what it says. 

Anyway, I was talking to someone last night, who knows someone that works for Elton and this was their take on some of the guests

"He'll be bringing out a young guy I've not heard of, a fat American black guy, and a gospel choir"

Quality info you heard it here first folks. 

Second one.. Jacob from Gabriels would be sweet 🙏 

The gospel choir gotta be for Circle of Life if he adds that. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

9 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Take it or leave it and please don’t shoot the messenger…

I know someone who is currently on site and have worked there for about 10 years, apparently they know a photographer who is working at the official Glastonbury after party in a big house nearby. According to him, Eminem is attending and staying at the house for the festival.

I think it’s VERY UNLIKELY this is true or that he’d play with Elton as he seems to have no affiliation to the festival, but I do remember a very similar rumour posted a few months back. 

I believe it .... not that that helps 

On 6/4/2023 at 10:17 PM, William Mann said:

I shouldn’t be saying this.. but I’ve had a bit to drink so I am. Was having a long chat with a family friend, who’s closest friend is in the Gabriel’s band. Well they are going to appear on stage with Elton. I don’t know what song but after looking at previous things Elton has said about them… I’m not suprised.

Told ya 😉 xx 

One of the rumours leading up to last years festival was that Eminem was booked in to a nearby hotel and was gonna appear with Kendrick (or something like that). I wonder if that rumour had some truth to it but was just a year premature - wouldn’t be the first time we’ve had info leak but a year too early.

Still seems a little far fetched, but given the enormity of this show for Elton, who knows.