The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

Lovely to have the annual catch up with you lot. Thanks to those of you who had nice things to say about the community that efestivals has become, and who are smart enough to know that it didn't become that by chance or accident . same as Twitter is a very different community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

On 6/21/2023 at 7:54 PM, Avalon_Fields said:

IMG_0702.jpeg

Lovely. Just looking at that, I can feel the heat of the sun, hear the clang of the longdrops.

Was in two minds as my camping crew had just turned up and we were having a big reunion, but so glad I made the trek. I hope you all had as great a weekend as I did - this was a wonderful way to get it started. See you in '24 I hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Lovely. Just looking at that, I can feel the heat of the sun, hear the clang of the longdrops.

Was in two minds as my camping crew had just turned up and we were having a big reunion, but so glad I made the trek. I hope you all had as great a weekend as I did - this was a wonderful way to get it started. See you in '24 I hope.

Was nice to (very briefly) meet you at last!

7 minutes ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Me & my wife made it for about ten mins, but got there quite late. We are in the photo but by that point everyone was chatting to each other and I became socially anxious so moved away and took all it in from one of the green seats nearby. Glad to have been a very tiny small part of it though 🙂

Did the same, said hello to CF, Neil and a few others, but was with my family, a few hours behind in terms of drinking, and felt a bit awkward, so went back over towards the cafe. 

I met up with some friends i haven't seen in a few years and we got chatting and time ran away, I cycled past later, but couldn't see anyone I recognised from last time, so didn't stop. Hopefully next year 🙂

Edited by paulshane

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

I met him 4 x now need to figure out how to do a smoke effect ..... something to do with a vape 

IMG_6440.jpeg

In hindsight my suggestion that you, I believe my words were, "chin the c**t" to determine who had the best hat might not have been constructive.

Also, who was it that was a bit wobbly with heights on the ribbon tower? Was that you @waltere?

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

In hindsight my suggestion that you, I believe my words were, "chin the c**t" to determine who had the best hat might not have been constructive.

Also, who was it that was a bit wobbly with heights on the ribbon tower? Was that you @waltere?

It was, I liked the view from the centre but couldn't quite manage the railing 😄

And we did indeed go and harass @Losing my hair in the Oxfam shop