Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

Don't The Sun tend to get it right, more often than not?

I guess if Hozier walks out on Friday, it's a goer on the Saturday. 

I've gotta admit, all things considered - it did feel a bit weird for Pulp to not rock up. 

Interested to see how this plays out..

Can anyone point to a specific story in The Sun this close to a fest that’s been wrong before?

(not a rhetorical question - I want some reasons to disbelieve this… I remember the old Bizarre editor was the first with The Killers in 2017 on his radio show)

Edited by Drinky

21 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Don't The Sun tend to get it right, more often than not?

I guess if Hozier walks out on Friday, it's a goer on the Saturday. 

I've gotta admit, all things considered - it did feel a bit weird for Pulp to not rock up. 

Interested to see how this plays out..

I can 💯 say Hozier will not walk out at Woodsies in Fri.

On a side note, if as is likely The S*n have got this wrong, can everyone please remember this going forward? Then next year when they come up with some speculation we can treat it with the scepticism it deserves.

5 minutes ago, incident said:

On a side note, if as is likely The S*n have got this wrong, can everyone please remember this going forward? Then next year when they come up with some speculation we can treat it with the scepticism it deserves.

It might be the Pulp stuff is right, and Hozier is on Park and not The Pretenders?

3 minutes ago, briddj said:

It might be the Pulp stuff is right, and Hozier is on Park and not The Pretenders?

It might be, certainly it feels like The Pretenders is the least definite of the 3 names we already have.

But that's still not getting it right given how definitely they're stating that Hozier is Friday.