Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

I was told they would be playing Sunday from someone connected to them but tbh I think theres nowhere for them to fit in on the Sunday and Ive accepted that they wont be there. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if he turned up as a regular punter which he does every year whether he’s performing or not 😃

2 hours ago, johnny-yen said:

I’m still holding out for Pulp being in Woodsies on Saturday afternoon, until I hear otherwise.

Then it’ll be a quick race across site to see Pretenders at The Park

Hang on?! The Pretenders are playing The Park? Where has this info come from?

5 hours ago, Serenefishy said:

Wouldn't be entirely suprised if Pulp stagger extend this tour and end up at Glastonbury next year. A few dates in Europe spread over several months, maybe one in America. Their last reunion tour spread over two years.

100% feels like the most likely scenario now. Hit the likes of Primavera and other EU/overseas festivals next year and then top it all off with Glastonbury before bowing out for good. Not sure what placing they’d be given as they still feel like a too small to headline/too big to sub kind of act, but if they’re not there this year then surely they’ve got to be there next. 

55 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

100% feels like the most likely scenario now. Hit the likes of Primavera and other EU/overseas festivals next year and then top it all off with Glastonbury before bowing out for good. Not sure what placing they’d be given as they still feel like a too small to headline/too big to sub kind of act, but if they’re not there this year then surely they’ve got to be there next. 

I think they’re still a good sub size. If Royal Blood can do it…

9 hours ago, angelin said:

I was told they would be playing Sunday from someone connected to them but tbh I think theres nowhere for them to fit in on the Sunday and Ive accepted that they wont be there. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if he turned up as a regular punter which he does every year whether he’s performing or not 😃

Am sure he will but there's more than one person in Pulp. Could be a simple as a scheduling conflict for one of the others who are not in the habit of keeping Glastonbury weekend free!

Look folks I’m still grasping to any available straws.  

I’ve just noticed that the line up and rumours on this website has been updated to feature all the confirmed acts but hiding in there is still Pulp with a Strong Rumour hanging on by its finger tips. 

In Neil we trust. Surely he would have canned that if all hope had gone. 

12 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

I’ve put on Sky Arts expecting to see some Pulp from IoW but they appear to just be showing The Courteeners.

Same, but think there is a delay on it so showing pulp highlights much later. 

Ill probably have hurled myself out of the window by then TBH due to watching the courteneers! 

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They are bad. Not even interesting enough to be funny bad. Just grey and depressing bad.

At least with Blossoms the guys daft hair and weird trouser suits can raise a smile but these Courteneers guys are just mega turgid