Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

55 minutes ago, Colorblindjames said:

Seems to be loads on the other stage and a few Pyramid slots left too. 

I should have elaborated - SZA is doing 4 nights at the o2, 3 of which are sold out

She's either other headline or sub pyramid - all these slots are accounted for now (assuming QOTSA do sunday other)

1 hour ago, p.pete said:

Can only see listen-figures for her top 10 songs but call me maybe accounts for 45% of her activity across those ten songs.

Important to remember that call me maybe's > 1 billion listens have been over 10+ years whereas 5 of the others are from last years album - accumulating activity volumes for much less time - so at worst half of her 16m monthly listens are for call me maybe, but probably a lot fewer.

Sizeable chunk goes to Owl City too!

fair enough

On 5/11/2023 at 7:49 AM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yes, but Pulp's guitarring is on a level the Manics can only dream of. Or Royal Blood for that matter. Or dare I say it, even the Arctics. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love pulp to play.

Manics guitars are outstanding at times. A pure guitar enthusiasts band surely?

8 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Is Fatboy definitely headlining? Leftfield seem the most appropriate to end the night. He didn’t headline his JP gig

I think it's an assumption - the social media messages I think had FB responding saying he was Park - then the person replied again saying it would be great to see him headlining the Park - FB... no response

<edit> qualify that with that although I think it's an assumption I think that FB is the bigger act, and JP a smaller stage than Park

Edited by p.pete

13 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Is Fatboy definitely headlining? Leftfield seem the most appropriate to end the night. He didn’t headline his JP gig

someone has info

13 minutes ago, Primalcrux said:

Seems like he is getting the same treatment for Glastonbury as well, Slowthai is no longer shown on the main poster on the website (or I am really blind, also an option I have come to found out)

image.thumb.png.2f6f07675fdae6f91885723efb0a3e5d.png

You are right, was previously on the 13th line just before sparks. 

I'm wondering whether the Manics are headlining the Park on the Sunday night, with Thundercat subbing. Weren't the Alison Goldfrapp comments her saying that she was on just before Thundercat in the evening? Meaning that she may well be third down?