Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

32 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Is this your screenshot? 

swear Instagram messages land at the bottom of the screen not the top? also what’s up with the curved corners? 

Not doubting. Just doing due diligence 

Yes it’s my screen shot. 

You are doubting, which is fine, as we don’t know each other!

But I’m really not going to go out of my way to invent stuff.

1 hour ago, p.pete said:

My Sunday is starting to look ridiculous, @sisco is there anything on Other stage that I can add to the clashes?

Honestly in hindsight I shouldn’t have mentioned it.  Wasn’t my info but as it was quite public I thought people would already know.  

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Honestly in hindsight I shouldn’t have mentioned it.  Wasn’t my info but as it was quite public I thought people would already know.  

Haha - no worries.  I'm sure it'll filter through to us eventually...  Hopefully before the end of May when it'd be part of the main lineup dump 🙂 

36 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

From what i can around the internet Other Sunday looks something like this...

QOTSA

The WAR on Drugs

Vecky Hill

Slowthai

Dermot Kennedy

Nova Twins

Japanese Breakfast

The Jay

That's got a lot going for it if true

2 hours ago, Justcalledtosay said:

From what i can around the internet Other Sunday looks something like this...

QOTSA

The WAR on Drugs

Vecky Hill

Slowthai

Dermot Kennedy

Nova Twins

Japanese Breakfast

The Jay

Dermot Kennedy, Tom Grennan, TWOD, those looking for a nap at Glasto are going to be well served by the Other stage this year, eh? At least there's a bit of Nova Twins and Slowthai in there to wake them up.

22 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Becky Hill timing isn't good - was hoping to see her but Sunday at that time is a no-go. Just Japanese Breakfast that day for me!

Who's the Jay?

Becky Hill/Blondie clash would be rubbish. I know it's old vs young but someone like Tom Grennan would have been better in that spot.

23 minutes ago, Livvy13 said:

Alison Goldfrapp has confirmed on this weeks episode of Table Manners with Jessie Ware (20 mins in) that she'll be playing the Park Stage on the Sunday evening before Thundercat although she didn't say a specific time. 

Presumably that’s Thundercat headlining with her subbing then, which sounds like a great time if it weren’t clashing with Elton. 

Interesting - if Thundercat is headlining then I wonder how the other supposed Park headliners will fit in. The Fatboy Slim and Fever Ray info is fairly solid, meaning the Manics must be elsewhere?

2 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

Interesting - if Thundercat is headlining then I wonder how the other supposed Park headliners will fit in. The Fatboy Slim and Fever Ray info is fairly solid, meaning the Manics must be elsewhere?

Yep looks that way. Reckon Manics will end up on Other somewhere, whether that be opening on Friday, or more likely like third down like they did in ‘14.

5 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

My guess would be opening on the Other, Friday.

Manics into Royal Blood into AM seems a bit too guitarry for modern Glasto running orders.

35 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep looks that way. Reckon Manics will end up on Other somewhere, whether that be opening on Friday, or more likely like third down like they did in ‘14.

Would be absolutely ideal if they opened, fingers crossed.. !