Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Surely no way Thundercat is subbing Other? Was expecting him to perhaps headline the Park or be a couple down Woodsies. 

Agree - I still think we're missing someone in that gap before Lana. If Tom Grennan is playing and on Saturday, then he'll surely be no higher than third down, with Aitch maybe before him?

11 minutes ago, sisco said:

If you click the link it just takes you to songkick who list Lana first.  So that’ll be it.

Still think the other Saturday is something like

Lana, Aitch, Central Cee, Tom Grennan

Ah fair point, hadn't followed the link but that makes sense. Fingers crossed Park it is then, he'd be great up there.

26 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

Agree - I still think we're missing someone in that gap before Lana. If Tom Grennan is playing and on Saturday, then he'll surely be no higher than third down, with Aitch maybe before him?

I’d be very surprised if Aitch isn’t subbing 

1 minute ago, 1986 said:

Probably not worth its on thread since we know 2/3 but what's the prevailing theory on the Arctic's sub? If it was someone on the poster would they not be on the top 2 lines with Lizzo and Nas X?

It’s Royal Blood

4 hours ago, 1986 said:

Probably not worth its on thread since we know 2/3 but what's the prevailing theory on the Arctic's sub? If it was someone on the poster would they not be on the top 2 lines with Lizzo and Nas X?

It is Royal Blood but having them on the top 2 lines in 2023 would be embarassing.

10 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Just discovered Nova Twins and like them a lot. Just wondering, is Woodsies gonna change its genre base or will it be the same more or less? 

I mean, I can see them in the old JP Tent... or will they be somewhere even more specific?

Mid afternoon Other stage Sunday 👀

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I quite like the suprise factor tbh … it’s quite nice to have gaps and when the posters drop … oh that’s decent . However I know others feel the need to have things all figured out before hand 

I shall not then

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

That seems kind of mental and not a usual Park headliner, and given the alternatives, surely that’s gonna be busy as fuck.

He’s played much smaller stages before . But yeah I’d think it will be busy considering he was meant to be headlining other not long ago