Slam Dunk 2024

Dukey

You Me at Six doing the obvious - a Cavalier Youth 10th Anniversary show.

1 Too Young to Feel This Old
2 Lived a Lie
3 Fresh Start Fever
4 Forgive and Forget
5 Room to Breathe
6 Win Some, Lose Some
7 Cold Night
8 Hope for the Best
9 Love Me Like You Used To
10 Be Who You Are
11 Carpe Diem
12 Wild Ones
13 No Future? Yeah Right
14 Underdog
15 Reckless
16 Beautiful Way

• 2 months later...

Amazon: You Me At Six, Funeral For A Friend, Simple Plan, Nothing Nowhere, As It Is, Can't Swim, Stand Atlantic, Bears In Trees

Dickies: Rancid, Descendents, The Interrupters, Reel Big Fish, Anti-Flag, The Bronx, Barstool Preachers, Get Dead.

Knotfest: Knocked Loose, Fit For An Autopsy, Lorna Shore, The Devil Wears Prada, Loathe, Better Lovers, Graphic Nature.

Kerrang Tent: Waterparks, Dinosaur Pile Up, Sleep Token, The Blackout, Teenage Wrist, No Pressure, A, Nova Twins, As December Falls.

Key Club: Hot Milk, Lauren Hibberd, Blackgold, Crashface, Fearless Vampire Killers, The Nightmares, As Everything Unfolds, Kid Bookie

Edited by Alex Winstone

• 3 weeks later...

Slam Dunk kept retweeting stuff about Fall Out Boy when their tour went on sale, which made me think they were bigging them up for something. YM@6 came naturally to mind as another co-headliner. So my guess is FOB/YM@6 co-headlining.

That said, Sum 41 doing a farewell tour may mean they'll be back for one last hurrah at SD, which would be a bit annoying as they played recently and are doing the euro shows. Maybe they'll do similar to the NOFX shows this year.

Would love to see them do away with the "co-headlining" bullshit, and just get a big act like Blink-182/Paramore/My Chem, and put a heavier act against them, Architects/Parkway Drive/Korn.