Thread Again

CaledonianGonzo

3 minutes ago, Monty Pythagoras said:

Watch his boiler room set its sh*t hot

Its way different. And you could watch him dj tonight actually.  

im sure the set is still the same one he has been doing for a year at fests. Solo shows its 90 minutes. 

Edited by Suprefan

I thought his set was good but not amazing. There were issues with it with far too many gaps in it for a Dance act.

At one point he seemed to just stop everything all of a sudden too and it was like he was having a panic attack. Thought he looked very nervous but he definitely relaxed more the longer it went on.

Definitely talented though and he has some bangers. Just feel like he needs to bring the production together a bit more.

I enjoyed Bicep more from last year personally.

4 hours ago, mungo57 said:

Funny my other half left after 10 mins and said it was sh*t. Was chatting to randoms last night after arctics who also said it was sh*t

yet general consensus on here is that it was amazing 🤷🏼‍♂️

A few near me going "not really summer music is it" as he was playing a clip about anxiety etc. Definitely seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding amongst your more fair weather fan that it's gonna be dance bangers compared to what it actually is.