Accommodation 1st December on Sale

Avalon_Fields

5 minutes ago, basquille said:

Also in the boat that forgot the Car Park Pass for Sticklinch during picking accommodation.

Sent SeeTickets a message.. so fingers crossed!

Seems silly that you can't pick them up in seperate transactions.

I'm so annoyed with myself. One of the main reasons for booking Sticklinch is I have stupid knees that don't like lugging stuff for an hour across the site! On the verge of booking another tent and sucking up the cancellation charge just so I can sort parking!

13 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

No

Self converted live-in van in Greenfields crew camping (Dragon Field) - another version of old school

There's a thread somewhere where folks share their vans I think.

You should post yours and I don't mean for us to pick at, it's nice when you share stuff about yourself, rather than just being grumpy 😄 

6 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Seemed relatively easy today, thoughts? Mind you, I've never actually failed so maybe its always easy and I've just forgotten.

Nice to get all the admin out of the way - feel very lucky to be going. Now for the build up...

Yes agreed - so much easier than the main sale, and they seem to have fixed the payment problems as my NatWest card went through this time (failed in the general sale)

34 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

You can easily buy them after the sale. 

Yep it was the same last year. Much later they re-enabled being able to buy just the parking.

• Like 1

Hey all 

I booked campervan east quiet ticket for my friend using his registration number/postcode but changed billing name to mine to make the card payment. 

The booking confirmation has now gone to his email address but with my name on.

Does anyone know if we need to do anything or will the campervan ticket be created with the registration details i.e. his name not mine. 

Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Evilredzebra said:

I'm so annoyed with myself. One of the main reasons for booking Sticklinch is I have stupid knees that don't like lugging stuff for an hour across the site! On the verge of booking another tent and sucking up the cancellation charge just so I can sort parking!

Don't panic, you will get them later.  It happens every year, and I got one much later last year.

17 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Seemed relatively easy today, thoughts? Mind you, I've never actually failed so maybe its always easy and I've just forgotten.

Nice to get all the admin out of the way - feel very lucky to be going. Now for the build up...

cost of living / timing of the sale ... i just asked the same in cost of living thread 

1 minute ago, buddiepaul said:

Don't panic, you will get them later.  It happens every year, and I got one much later last year.

Thanks Paul - I was just putting my details in to buy another tent and it struck me that when I cancel it, I'd probably have to cancel the parking as well so I shall keep the faith and trust all of you who have told me I'll be fine!!!  I've been ridiculously lucky this year already with getting tickets and then straight through for accommodation so I'll stop being a child and relax!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stuie said:

Hey all 

I booked campervan east quiet ticket for my friend using his registration number/postcode but changed billing name to mine to make the card payment. 

Does anyone know if we need to do anything or will the campervan ticket be created with the registration details i.e. his name not mine. 

Thanks! 

I have the same issue. After the farce regarding payments in the main sale, I thought the billing address would have to match the card payments and bought two passes for others, but both are in my name. 

24 minutes ago, stuie said:

Hey all 

Thanks! 

CV Tickets come out with the name (possibly address) and registration number that was used to buy the CV ticket - ie your mate's. It will then arrive with his festival ticket. Are you both using this cv space or just you? If just you, then he will need to be in the van when you enter the cv fields on that first time, or previous Seetickets rules meant you could ask them to transfer this CV ticket to you, if you are both in the same group of 6 that got the festival tickets in October.

1 hour ago, bec87w said:

Shockingly managed to get a tipi at 12 on the dot.

7th Glasto and first in Tipis and thank god, it'll save 6 of us lugging gear all the way from Australia.

You know its just a tipi and you need to bring everything else ? (I think) . Amazing though, I've always wante to stay in one of the onsite tipis they look amazing

If anyone can shed some light on this I’d be really grateful …. Does anyone know if you’re able to be driven in to the Sticklinch campsite and dropped off by someone who isn’t staying and doesn’t have a car parking pass? Like literally just to be dropped off at the parking site/entrance?