Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Well you did ask so I said. He will continue the he talks shit...as I said he talks shit because he knows I'm not going to dig and find the post and I'm not.

But let's be honest, it that unlikely a conversation about he affects of drugs and alcohol came up on here? No.

Is it unlikely that someone one here started banning people based on his own made up accusations of what the person had said? No because it happened. Half the forum wanted to pull away.

One last thing, who else has taken their up/down vote counter away because they were worried over the previous period of their reputation? Him again.

Not me as I'll say my view regardless of all that shit.

What other billy big bollocks has such an infatuation about being correct over acts everytime and can't bare it for it not to happen? The same person in denial signs are all there.

So when we come to who talks bollocks and again a this post below as that's all he's got, it's in fact ego up his own arse Neil.

Keep taking those painkillers you angry man.

You miss the point. It's not what I meant, it's what he meant.

I disputed drugs and I'm against them etc etc very heavily at the time and nothing has changed

His defence and comeback was do I visit the dentist etc which led to fillings blah blah. And that if I've had then I accept drug taking. At that point I shut it off because that was ludicrous.

No Black Britain is not a bad thing at all. Equal rights. I grew up around some people who were treated like they shouldn't be here and had a choice etc etc.

But I don't need anyone telling me that Black Britain is not a thing to do with Stormzy as it may not be the thing it is now without him.

So do we from you on here.

I’d love to see what you’re like on coke if this is you sober… 😂

53 minutes ago, Metal Monkey said:

I guess we still don’t know the other 2 headliners then. 

I had a nightmare it was the 1975 last night if that helps us get back on topic.

actually quite like them just not wanting them to headline (doubt i'll be at any expected pyramid headliner except perhaps monkeys)

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Well you did ask so I said. He will continue the he talks shit...as I said he talks shit because he knows I'm not going to dig and find the post and I'm not.

But let's be honest, it that unlikely a conversation about he affects of drugs and alcohol came up on here? No.

Is it unlikely that someone one here started banning people based on his own made up accusations of what the person had said? No because it happened. Half the forum wanted to pull away.

One last thing, who else has taken their up/down vote counter away because they were worried over the previous period of their reputation

?

Him again.

Not me as I'll say my view regardless of all that shit.

What other billy big bollocks has such an infatuation about being correct over acts everytime and can't bare it for it not to happen? The same person in denial signs are all there.

So when we come to who talks bollocks and again a this post below as that's all he's got, it's in fact ego up his own arse Neil.

Keep taking those painkillers you angry man.

You miss the point. It's not what I meant, it's what he meant.

I disputed drugs and I'm against them etc etc very heavily at the time and nothing has changed

His defence and comeback was do I visit the dentist etc which led to fillings blah blah. And that if I've had then I accept drug taking. At that point I shut it off because that was ludicrous.

No Black Britain is not a bad thing at all. Equal rights. I grew up around some people who were treated like they shouldn't be here and had a choice etc etc.

But I don't need anyone telling me that Black Britain is not a thing to do with Stormzy as it may not be the thing it is now without him.

So do we from you on here.

I haven't taken away the up down vote from my profile, it isn't part of the profile for the account's settings. 

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If you got cocaine at the dentist, think we'd all go a bit more regularly. I've had shitloads of work done on my teeth and can guarantee this is not a thing. Novocaine, also known as procaine, is a painkiller used by dentists.

I'm not saying it is, but didn't say it.

We wouldn't all because it's not for me at all.

Something that you find in cocaine was mentioned in the conversation.

I don't actually care who believes it or who doesn't. My point is more that statement is utter shite.

If I go to the dentist and I get a numbing agent, I get it because it's part of the treat.

Just now, nikkic said:

So Arctics, GNR and Elton.

Decent trio, would look much better if Dua Lipa was there so fingers crossed for a curve ball. 

Exciting to think we’ll know for certain in just a few months. 

Happy New Year to you all. 

Yeah fuck the rest of that shit. Let just get back on topic. You won't please all and not all with like all. That's life

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

So Arctics, GNR and Elton.

Decent trio, would look much better if Dua Lipa was there so fingers crossed for a curve ball. 

Exciting to think we’ll know for certain in just a few months. 

Happy New Year to you all. 

Happy new year

Dua looks to have fizzled out of Coachella rumours and it looks like she’s just not around next year. She toured quite heavily this year so I’m not surprised. 

Looking forward to what the rest of the bill has in store.

54 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Happy new year

Dua looks to have fizzled out of Coachella rumours and it looks like she’s just not around next year. She toured quite heavily this year so I’m not surprised. 

Looking forward to what the rest of the bill has in store.

Have you got a way in, Matt? If you are unsuccessful in the resale, will you try volunteering, etc? 

2 hours ago, Sorcha17 said:

Interesting. I assumed that they would call it a day which would of course be completely understandable as Taylor was just so essential to that band. I'm really struggling to think who could be an adequate replacement for him. Perhaps Danny Carey given that Tool probably won't do anything for another 20+ years now! 

Saw Arctic Monkeys in Melbourne last night, they played up until midnight, then we had the fireworks, and they came back out for a few songs after. I must admit, given what people said about them on here before at Glasto, I wasn't expecting a huge amount, just to like the bangers. I've actually seen them before in Dublin too, where I thought the whole thing was a bit flat and meh.

But credit to them, they were absolutely outstanding. The newer songs are so much better live, there's more of a theatre to it all. I'm not going to pretend it will fit at Glasto for everyone, but the sprinkling in of the new songs with the bangers certainly created more of a show imo.

There was a tiny bit of me seeing them last night to 'tick them off' so I can go elsewhere during their set at Glasto, but I think they just roped me back in!

Edited by EamerRed
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, airwaves said:

EJ - you try keeping me out of that inner circle from 2 acts beforehand 

Yeah, if G22 taught us anything, it’s that plans for a great position for any popular act now involves enduring/enjoying the act before, or sacrificing who you’d prefer to see if they’re in a preceding slot on another stage.

I’ve given up on the myth that being closer to the stage means a more enjoyable experience, but some acts do demand proximity if you’re really going to be in the right crowd dynamic. Kendrick was a good example. It was pit or a huge gamble. 

15 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Yeah, if G22 taught us anything, it’s that plans for a great position for any popular act now involves enduring/enjoying the act before, or sacrificing who you’d prefer to see if they’re in a preceding slot on another stage.

I’ve given up on the myth that being closer to the stage means a more enjoyable experience, but some acts do demand proximity if you’re really going to be in the right crowd dynamic. Kendrick was a good example. It was pit or a huge gamble. 

first time ever on the barrier for PSBS and pretty much Macca ... not sure I will go to those efforts again ... quite like a bit  of space around me and a drink in my hand .... getting the right balance is a bit of an art though im yet to perfect 🙂 

Edited by Crazyfool01

23 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

first time ever on the barrier for PSBS and pretty much Macca ... not sure I will go to those efforts again ... quite like a bit  of space around me and a drink in my hand .... getting the right balance is a bit of an art though im yet to perfect 🙂 

Can’t remember the act/year but do remember the sense of piss splashback as somebody urinated onto the ground immediately behind me in the Pyramid pit one year.