Taylor swift

brettredmayne

7 minutes ago, Colorblindjames said:

Ha ha. There’s no way the headliners are all male E.g. AM, Eminem and GnR. If one is not Taylor Swift I expect it will be Dua Lipa. 

Dua Lipa is done for this run now I think. It would be a bit overkill to have her this late just because. 

@sisco let's have Dua Lipa, DM and Taylor for 2024.

56 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Swifties on Twitter don’t think these dates are real. What dates are going in the month gap between the vegas show in March and the Houston show in April?

Unless they are on the west coast the temperature will be very low. Not the sort of weather for an outdoor stadium gig.

We need the announcement soon, I cannot keep up with this emotional rollercoaster. Still classic Taylor, loving all the drama

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Colorblindjames said:

There will be at least one female headliner. I also really doubt that it will be two American legacy acts and a UK act who’s played before and whos best days are behind them. 

‘I don’t like it so I choose not to believe it’ 

Might end up not being true of course but all 3/4 are massive headliners in their own right despite what you think of them (I also think Arctics and Eminem are naff). 

Edited by Superunknown

27 minutes ago, sisco said:

If youve searched his posts you’ll see he’s had plenty of accurate info in the past.  

This particular info was that GnR are headlining and not Taylor (along with Arctics and Elton).  When people discussed the Eminem rumours he said he’d not heard anything.

And on top of that I was told that DM have a placeholder just in case they were asked

I so, only female  headliner pulls out and Emily replaces here with nysoginisr old rockers? 

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've seen nothing that's worthy of belief. So what exactly is his solid info, so his word can be tested here. 

I guess I’m struggling to see why you have such an issue believing this. If you don’t want to, fine but saying it’s BS in other threads when you have no counter evidence is odd.

you’ve never suggested anything else I’ve posted was BS apart from this. Unless you know something that we don’t?

and as I’ve said many times, this is what I’ve heard and believe correct currently. We know how quickly bookings can change. If it turns out this is wrong, that’s completely fair but I won’t be calling people out saying they are liars. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

it has a bigger rep for jumping on any words posted that may or may not be true, i'm still waiting for yesterday's nailed-on isle of wight announcement!

"Specifics I don’t know, although I’d guess Thurs or Friday."

Don't make shit up when it's so easy for you to check. That's not nailed on.

5 minutes ago, Colorblindjames said:

Yea it’s ludicrous. Those would be the worst headliners ever. A real franchise wrecker. 

Potentially the most melodramatic comment I’ve seen on here. 

If they play, they’ll be fine, play some big hits and literally nothing will change about the Glastonbury franchise. Stop throwing your toys out the pram. 

Just now, Superunknown said:

Potentially the most melodramatic comment I’ve seen on here. 

If they play, they’ll be fine, play some big hits and literally nothing will change about the Glastonbury franchise. Stop throwing your toys out the pram. 

Ha ha only yanking your chain. But still 2 cock rock bands and Eminem who no one under 30 will have heard off won’t be a good look.