Taylor swift

brettredmayne

9 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

On the other hand, seeing plenty of people who only ever had negative things to say about Taylor prior to the Folklore era being rejected, so that’s nice. 

My sister is going b-a-n-a-n-a-s at me because her husband was registered hasn't got a ticket and me and my partner got them bought for us lmao. He literally doesn't like Taylor Swift, she just wants him to be there. I can't help it if somebody likes me enough to buy me a ticket 💁‍♀️

5 minutes ago, Festival Liam said:

Should I be hopeful having not had an email yet ...? Or did I just somehow mess the registration up? AEG Presents emailed me about the new dates, but I can't find a registration confirmation. I am thinking it's not a good sign. All my other friends have Wait List emails.

Both my wife and I registered (at different times) before I found out I had a Midnights presale code. Neither of us have received emails today (nor did we get confirmation emails at the time, although I did get the 'Thanks, we got your registration' screen, which I screen grabbed). 

• Like 1

Midnights was so good as it was an actual presale meaning you had a really solid chance of getting a ticket if you had it which I suppose is what happens when you don’t advertise signing up for something as getting you presale for an unannounced tour

more presales should be done this way

10 minutes ago, Amy Lawn said:

My sister is going b-a-n-a-n-a-s at me because her husband was registered hasn't got a ticket and me and my partner got them bought for us lmao. He literally doesn't like Taylor Swift, she just wants him to be there. I can't help it if somebody likes me enough to buy me a ticket 💁‍♀️

Sounds like you have excellent taste in friends, Amy Lawn.

No room at these shows for anyone likely to be taken aback by the crowd shouting the “f**ked in the head” part of Champagne Problems. Looking at you, Beatrice from uni who somehow bought Wembley tickets on Monday despite spending the whole of 2016 berating Taylor for the Right Said Fred mishap. 

Part of me wants to hold out for the 3pm sale (Sat 15th) but surely that’s too risky?
I’m going to have to try and start with the Thursday date and work my way down to give myself the maximum opportunity aren’t I. Wish I had the nerve to hold out though, as the weekdays really aren’t ideal with work/child commitments .. but who cares about those if it means I get tickets!! 

I realise this info may be elsewhere but this is a long thread and it’s all very complicated so any help appreciated please

1) My wife has an unused code from the last presale, will it work tomorrow?

2) What’s the situation with buying for someone else? I know it has to be done through her email and TM Account but could friends use them? (We got ours on Monday but know a couple of people who didn’t)?

1 hour ago, incident said:

So - with it sounding like nearly everyone is getting waitlist - does this mean that most of the tickets are already gone, or that there's a properly insane number of registrants, or some combination of those?

I didn't even register, given that it was announced and also closed while I was at Glastonbury. Didn't have a clue so thankful the pre-sale kicked in.

Insane amount of  registrants for sure. Did anyone here create a brand new TM account to register and get selected? Theres a theory and its mostly true that if you have a new TM account and register for Verified Fan on a tour that you will most likely get a code in comparison to an account thats years old. 

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Is that how its worked in the abroad sales? 

if youre on the waitlist you can potentially be emailed if it looks like theres still going to be tickets. It will come in handy for last minute tickets being released and if a new date pops up in that city you signed up for.  Lets say you tried for Wembley then you have a good chance of getting selected to join the 7th show sale whenever its announced. 

I mean it sounds as if they did sell the bulk of tickets with the Midnights presale. Seemed that way given that if you were in the 20k portion of the queue that all you could purchase was nosebleeds. If they were selling a smaller amount of tickets then you wouldnt have even had a shot at buying anything if you were that far back.  Was about 8000 for wembley night 3 and pulled standing after a few tries so that seemed to be the cutoff for getting onto the floor. 

with the u.s   Verified sale they sold 90% of tix that way and then the rest were credit card pre sale and then they had nothing for general. Except ill say this, a lot of tickets got held back for promotional purposes. There is a radio station in los angeles thats giving away tickets every day starting next week until the first show happens. And you could win tickets to all 6 shows too. And theres more than one radio station giving away tickets

Edited by Suprefan

Received codes for 3 dates i applied for (through ticketmaster). Wifey had no joy. Fingers crossed for next week now, this week was brutal seeing everyones success (happy that so many of you had good fortune though). Best of luck to everyone trying next week! Hopefully breaking great news to a very excited daughter for her first stadium gig.

36 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

I realise this info may be elsewhere but this is a long thread and it’s all very complicated so any help appreciated please

1) My wife has an unused code from the last presale, will it work tomorrow?

2) What’s the situation with buying for someone else? I know it has to be done through her email and TM Account but could friends use them? (We got ours on Monday but know a couple of people who didn’t)?

1) I think presale is still open but tickets will be limited by now

2) potentially her friends could use them - i believe AXS have confirmed that tickets will be able to be transferred in future. Otherwise your wife may have to give her friends the login for the AXS/TM acc

1 minute ago, ls2408 said:

1) I think presale is still open but tickets will be limited by now

2) potentially her friends could use them - i believe AXS have confirmed that tickets will be able to be transferred in future. Otherwise your wife may have to give her friends the login for the AXS/TM acc

Thank you

5 hours ago, incident said:

So - with it sounding like nearly everyone is getting waitlist - does this mean that most of the tickets are already gone, or that there's a properly insane number of registrants, or some combination of those?

I didn't even register, given that it was announced and also closed while I was at Glastonbury. Didn't have a clue so thankful the pre-sale kicked in.

It does feel like the general sale might be a bit like the presale - in that the number of codes being given out is ROUGHLY in proportion to the number of tickets available.  So I think if you have a code, you have a decent chance of getting tickets - especially for the dates that are later to go on sale, as people burn their codes ASAP.  Which would also explain the seemingly very high % of people being waitlisted rather than getting a code.

4 hours ago, TheBoz said:

The email could come any time before 23:59 tonight

Seem to be loads of people on Twitter with no email at all. I still have no email for either account that registered. 

Two scenarios: only a certain number of people get waitlisted and others hear nothing, or TM have screwed up under weight of demand and thousands of people just didn’t get registered. 

Which do we think? I was under the impression everyone would get an email one way or another. 

4 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Insane amount of  registrants for sure. Did anyone here create a brand new TM account to register and get selected? Theres a theory and its mostly true that if you have a new TM account and register for Verified Fan on a tour that you will most likely get a code in comparison to an account thats years old. 

if youre on the waitlist you can potentially be emailed if it looks like theres still going to be tickets. It will come in handy for last minute tickets being released and if a new date pops up in that city you signed up for.  Lets say you tried for Wembley then you have a good chance of getting selected to join the 7th show sale whenever its announced. 

I mean it sounds as if they did sell the bulk of tickets with the Midnights presale. Seemed that way given that if you were in the 20k portion of the queue that all you could purchase was nosebleeds. If they were selling a smaller amount of tickets then you wouldnt have even had a shot at buying anything if you were that far back.  Was about 8000 for wembley night 3 and pulled standing after a few tries so that seemed to be the cutoff for getting onto the floor. 

with the u.s   Verified sale they sold 90% of tix that way and then the rest were credit card pre sale and then they had nothing for general. Except ill say this, a lot of tickets got held back for promotional purposes. There is a radio station in los angeles thats giving away tickets every day starting next week until the first show happens. And you could win tickets to all 6 shows too. And theres more than one radio station giving away tickets

I registered on a few accounts, one I made with my mum's email, literally created it 10 minutes before registering and that is the only one that has successfully got codes so far

3 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Seem to be loads of people on Twitter with no email at all. I still have no email for either account that registered. 

Two scenarios: only a certain number of people get waitlisted and others hear nothing, or TM have screwed up under weight of demand and thousands of people just didn’t get registered. 

Which do we think? I was under the impression everyone would get an email one way or another. 

I just went back and checked my email - I registered on the day it was all announced - but never received a confirmation email (I did get a confirmation screen).  I also didn't get an email last week, about the change of schedule.

None of this really bothers me, because I also then got (and got tickets via) Midnights presale.  But it does make me wonder whether a pile of registrations from announcement day have disappeared into the ether.

Just now, goonerben said:

I just went back and checked my email - I registered on the day it was all announced - but never received a confirmation email (I did get a confirmation screen).  I also didn't get an email last week, about the change of schedule.

None of this really bothers me, because I also then got (and got tickets via) Midnights presale.  But it does make me wonder whether a pile of registrations from announcement day have disappeared into the ether.

Exactly the situation I am in. I suspect the registration system failed. 

4 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Yeah I was under the impression everybody would get an email regardless to either confirm or waitlist

However between the 11 registrations of my family and friends only 5 have had emails at all so far