Taylor swift

brettredmayne

8 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Had a few goes at seat roulette before settling on a pair in the top tier for £89 each.

Assuming I’ve got the rules right, I can have another go tomorrow for a pair of standing right?

Did you just keep putting seats back in the pot until it offered you lower priced ones? Couldn’t figure out how to do it earlier as it kept just offering me the better:more expensive seats, which is a bit out of my price range. 

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I'm wanting to get 2 tickets, but I don't know if/when they come up, do I settle for high up seats. I really don't know if I can use the code again after buying some. 

This was my thought process too - I bit the bullet on top row because I’d rather have those than nothing at all, but I’m still going to try to get 2 more better seats or standing on another day and see if it’ll let me.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Did you just keep putting seats back in the pot until it offered you lower priced ones? Couldn’t figure out how to do it earlier as it kept just offering me the better:more expensive seats, which is a bit out of my price range. 

Yeah, basically. When it eventually gave me some £75 (+fees) seats I decided to stick. Reckon top tier on the halfway is better than pricey seats toward the back lower down

11 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Not yet. Still in the queue. But there's 5 more Wembley dates to try for! 

You'll get it I'm sure. There are so many options available. I'd feel really confident right now to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Harmonic Prospector said:

C*nts

Surely, if there was a real will from the artist, venue, and industry in general then in these particular circumstances (fan presale, easy to identify who the culprits are) they could stamp this sh*t out and make an example of them and say this stops now!

Yup, you could literally make it illegal to sell it over face value and only have it sold back to the company that you purchased it from, for them to resell, or verified sellers like Twickets, who you're not allowed to sell above face value from.

The issue is stubhub and viaago are now businesses that make too much money and probably have people in power who are invovled with them, including those at Ticketmaster, so its not gonna get stopped. Its up to the artist to put things in place. Making sure you can only enter with the bank card you bought it with, unless you sold it back to the company is how Radiohead did a tour a few years back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drinky said:

I think there are a few people gambling that they can get better seats in a subsequent sale now

I already had one sorted so was on ticket duty for family - they'll get what they're given 😁

That said, I'd love to try again for myself so if anyone has a code they're not going to use I'd be very grateful

6 minutes ago, Harmonic Prospector said:

C*nts

Surely, if there was a real will from the artist, venue, and industry in general then in these particular circumstances (fan presale, easy to identify who the culprits are) they could stamp this sh*t out and make an example of them and say this stops now!

Ticketmaster says very clearly resale has not (yet) [yet being their wording] enabled for the event. So not too sure if those tickets are actually valid?

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

You'll get it I'm sure. There are so many options available. I'd feel really confident right now to be honest.

Oh I'm fairly confident, its just knowing if I should take what I can get when it does happen, or wait for the right ticket. 

Just now, chazwwe said:

Oh I'm fairly confident, its just knowing if I should take what I can get when it does happen, or wait for the right ticket. 

I was 100% thinking I'll take what I can get, but seeing the process and knowing each time the number of people trying will be whittled down, I'd be more inclined to be a bit more picky!

On to round 2. I've handed the baton over to my husband, who now says he feels more pressure than Glastonbury ticket day. Hopefully once I'm out of my meeting - I find out I have Taylor Swift tickets.. if not then onto the next sale!

Congrats to those with tickets! And I seriously hope all those reselling get their tickets cancelled!