ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

18 hours ago, 09matthewsw said:

As someone who has got the coach the last 3 festivals and likes to take a lot of alcohol, it can be hard work but it depends a lot on where you want to camp and the sort of group you’re with. The coach drops you within a 5 minute walk of PGA but if you’re not camping near there then you’ll be carrying your booze a long way. You’re not technically supposed to take trolleys on the coach but I do know people who have managed it, they’ll basically go on as a last priority item and only at the drivers discretion. With a long walk and no trolley, you’ll need some strong people in your group😂 we’ve always mitigated this by camping in the first field you see after you walk through PGA. Hope this helped 

When I've done the coach (2015 & 2022) we got someone else we know who's going on a GA ticket to take a crate of beer and our camping chairs for us in their car and we go and collect them from the car park once we've set up camp.

Hope to get lucky tonight and score tickets for what would be my first time at Glasto!

Quick question:

image.thumb.png.7925e585416e885296aed410df85a38d.png

Does this mean that I would get blocked if a friend of mine, who is not going but helping me to get tickets, also enters my registration number and postcode? 

If we're both not through yet, would we get blocked for 10 minutes if we try it at the same time with the same number? Has anyone had experience with other friends helping them out?

Thanks!! x

On 11/1/2022 at 12:33 PM, gorfield said:

I have a similar dilemma... last time I went it was hell with a pram and the mud. its so hard to plan glasto with kids when you don't know what state the site will be in. it would probably be harder for my 10 year old who would have to try and walk through it if it gets really bad - not sure she is up to the task!! it's hard enlough for grown adults at times.

We walk quite frequently and our nearly 5 yo always wants to be carried, the baby gets carried in a sling anyway but a 25kg child is a lot of work! But then the parental guilt of them missing out on such an incredible event... such a dilemma! 

Hi,

quick question for all.

My friend is in our group and coming from Austria. 

Her postcode is set as 1010 - i.e  just a number. 

All our postcodes are UK addresses.

Does anyone know if the seetickets will accept this and or will it lock us out?

The her post code is registered to her ticket number.

Good luck all!

Just now, Therealnorm said:

Hi,

quick question for all.

Good luck all!

If that's the postcode registered to her account, that will work

If she's the one who ends up getting through and paying, make sure she uses a credit card though, rather than debit. Only UK debit cards accepted 

Just now, Therealnorm said:

Hi,

quick question for all.

Good luck all!

Use whatever is registered, we have some international travellers in our group with a variety of things in the postcode box.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales