ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, CJB said:

Just checked the official twitter account and in 2019 they announced the 2020 sale at 3:48pm. Guess it could be any time really 

I think if they announce it today we know what they’re going to say about the date. If they don’t then it suggests there might be a change to the usual pattern or maybe to the payment method?

13 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

@incident has suggested there shouldn't be any major changes

To be more exact - I've got reason to believe they're using the usual system, and have started preparing it.

I don't know anything about timescales or what might happen beyond the initial deposit sale.

• Upvote 1

Just now, incident said:

To be more exact - I've got reason to believe they're using the usual system, and have started preparing it.

I don't know anything about timescales or what might happen beyond the initial deposit sale.

Sorry, wasn't trying to stipulate you knew more than you did!

Also, the fact there's no cost listed (from what I can see) is extremely shitty. People need to budget for these things and not giving a price is poor practice, I expected better from Glastonbury. Yes, the cost of the festival will be quite hard to gauge for them given the economy but many other festivals have locked in a price.

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

Also, the fact there's no cost listed (from what I can see) is extremely shitty. People need to budget for these things and not giving a price is poor practice, I expected better from Glastonbury. Yes, the cost of the festival will be quite hard to gauge for them given the economy but many other festivals have locked in a price.

the price not listed is because they are likely still trying to figure it out ? 

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

Just a thought but maybe the fact the date is so far away (an unprecedented gap) is so that they have time to complete their budgets in and announce a price prior to November 3rd?

15 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Glastonbury Ticket Sales dates announced!

TICKETS PLUS COACH TRAVEL ON SALE AT 6PM GMT, THURSDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON SALE AT 9AM GMT, SUNDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER

Well I was not expecting that 😳 Helps me though as we were going to be in Shitty-Wifi-Cornwall 2nd weekend of October 

Edited by Mackem

Looks like lessons have been learnt from this years fiasco....

INTERNATIONAL TICKETS will be sent out by registered international post. You can track your international ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your Track and Trace number which is available via See Tickets’ order tracker. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number. If it is likely you will set off for the Festival more than 28 days before the event commences, please select the option for ‘Box Office Collection’ when paying your ticket balance.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales