ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

No website could handle that traffic. Lottery system would be awful and you’d have less chance of getting tix 

Never understood why nobody gets this? Amazon would crash with that level of demand, and I doubt anyone would pay to have their website take that much traffic for one day a year.

12 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

It needs to be a lottery system in future because See simply can not handle this amount of traffic and fully deserve to lose the contract.

Let me give Glastonbury or a trusted retailer my card details, and debit the deposit or full amount out if my number comes up. That's really all it needs.

Don’t think anyone can handle the traffic the current format generates. 200k+ fanatics hammering F5 on every device they can lay their hands on is effectively a massive DDOS attack on the servers. 

However a “fairer” lottery system would take away the advantage of being a efestivals glasto fanatic and open up the festival to 1 million+ bucket listers throwing their name in. This would not only be bad for us fanatics but risks changing the Glastonbury magic that is in part down to the current mix of attendees. 

Edited by I am Jon

1 minute ago, Neil said:

you working sppring ground again? i'm letting my wife sort the pa ticket this year, its too much organising for my fried brain.

Will all depend if I get a place, I volunteered for Oxfam this year but would like to work in Spring Ground itself or at the arrivals marquee. 

5 mins after the Twitter accounts advised it ‘sold out’’, we got 12 between 2 groups.

I’m made up (apologies to all who weren’t so lucky) but honestly all in all it was a shambles from seetickets from the first til the last minute. People defo stopped trying following this false info, giving us the opportunity to get in. 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales