ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

43 minutes ago, briddj said:

Well I've got tickets this way for the last few festivals so I'll take personal experience as my evidence.

Sure.

It's not as simple as one IP = 60 in 60, there's more subtleties to it than that, and some of the factors we've not been able to determine for sure (I've tried) or at least if anyone has figured it out they're not telling.

But the limit does definitely exist and it's not helpful to tell people it's a myth - it just so happens your particular combination of devices / browsers / connection isn't tripping it.

Edited by incident

58 minutes ago, Mackem said:

One quick question that I know is in these 117 pages - probably several times - but it's late and I can't find it, so hoping someone who's still up can rattle off the answer:

If, when you submit the registration/zip codes page, someone's code has already been used/is in use, how is that information displayed and how easy is it to delete them? Do you have to go back a pager is it just a question of removing them on that page there and then, and re-submitting?

There's a message next to the reg that's been used. I think you just delete the dodgy reg details and press proceed again

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

There's a message next to the reg that's been used. I think you just delete the dodgy reg details and press proceed again

This happend with me last year someone else had got my friends ticket an not mine . I got an error saying reg already been used. By the time I re-entered my reg details I got a sold out page.. u watched on BBC and will not be getting anyone except my partners tomorrow if successful.  

8 minutes ago, mattrgee said:

Does anyone remember when they messed up the DNS? Easiest tickets I’ve ever bought 2010 I think.. 

I think that was for the 2013 festival? Neil posted instructions on here for how to use it but I was too anxious to leave my regular attempt and follow them! Friends came through with the goods that year though!

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Morning ladies and gents. Had a terrible night sleep. Toddler and baby both sick. Up multiple times. Just about to check set up for today, feeling groggy. 

Oh no! That’s very relatable. Apply coffee (to you, not the toddler) and hope for the best?

39 minutes ago, mattrgee said:

Does anyone remember when they messed up the DNS? Easiest tickets I’ve ever bought 2010 I think.. 

Easiest for me was for 2014, my first attempt. I was asleep when they went on sale at 9am. Woke up, tried once, got through, rolled over and went back to sleep. I shudder to think of how casual I was back then. It's been nerve central ever since.

59 minutes ago, kalifire said:

If you over-refresh (i.e. >60/minute), how long are you 'locked out' for?

It’s only for as long as you keep refreshing over 60/minute. If you think you’ve gone too fast then just pause for a few seconds and it should be fine.

The is of course assuming it works the same today as it has the last few weeks, which is not 100% certain!

• Thanks 1

Been up since 4, couldn’t sleep.

4.15am coffee and a bit web surfing.

5am check devices, auto refresh settings, re boot wi fi, check and double check registration numbers and card details.

6-7am Watch some Better Call Saul.

7-7.30am Stretching and shadow boxing in the living room.

7.45am Breakfast 

8am Wake the wife and kids up to help out at 9am.

8.15-30 am Meditate and find inner peace.

8.45am Refocus 

9am FXXXXXG RUN!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TrippyDip said:

Been up since 4, couldn’t sleep.

4.15am coffee and a bit web surfing.

5am check devices, auto refresh settings, re boot wi fi, check and double check registration numbers and card details.

6-7am Watch some Better Call Saul.

7-7.30am Stretching and shadow boxing in the living room.

7.45am Breakfast 

8am Wake the wife and kids up to help out at 9am.

8.15-30 am Meditate and find inner peace.

8.45am Refocus 

9am FXXXXXG RUN!

The thing I love about this is that 15 minutes after waking at stupid o’clock you just accepted your situation and made coffee. 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales