Arctic Monkeys

FloorFiller

5 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Do they have limited permits for Bellahouston? Only certain weekends or limited no. of shows?

Cause RHCP still have a gig to reschedule at Bellahouston. Would have to be the same weekend? Fr Muse Sa RHCP Su AM?

I'd need to double check, but think they're able to have some in June and then some in August, the actual numbers I don't know 

• Thanks 1

Tempted to buy tickets when they go on sale, but seeing clips of their recent live shows I don’t think I can handle them slowing down all their older stuff and Alex singing them in their new laid back sound/style for a whole set. I don’t think anybody wants to see that do they?! 

21 hours ago, Skip997 said:

That'll be around 19 times.

I can't think of a band or artist that ever existed that I'd go and see 19 times.

I know of someone on the old Killers forums whose TK gig count at the point the forum stopped being a thing (this was in 2017) had seen them 100 times. Which is a lot.

A while ago I felt 12 would be an appropriate limit. Though I guess it depends on the artist and (increasingly) ticket price.

Edited by charlierc

12 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Yes. Band is vocal on social media about it. Show is going to happen. Probably during the EU leg rumored for July 2023. The show is still listed on Ticketmaster.

Duly noted then. Wonder if it'd just be Glasgow or if any other UK dates might feature, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:19 PM, Hugh Jass II said:

Worked out the other day that I’ve seen them seven times since G13. And probably a dozen before that.

Probably time to sit a tour or two out.

Kalorama last week was my 19th with them and maybe my favourite of the lot. Could be the elongated covid break tho 😂

8 hours ago, Empire87 said:

I've seen David Ford 52 times 😍 and counting! 

6 hours ago, Drinky said:

I want Ford at Glastonbury, with Milk and Cookies in the Crows Nest.

David Ford! Never actually spoken to anyone who's even heard of him. Last saw him on the 10th anniversary of the first album in Salford. First time was with Starsailor in Leeds, then Brudenell in 2007 and Oldham in 2012 I think. 

19 minutes ago, Dronx said:

13 monkeys gigs for me. The first was Boardwalk, the most recent Leeds Festival. 

If you lived in the north of England around 04/05 they were pretty hard to miss. Saw them in Sheffield at the Leadmill, at Birmingham Academy 2 and a couple of times in Manchester before WPSIA came out.