LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

Just now, sisco said:

Happy enough to tell his friends.  Good enough for me

Yep, more than likely. On top of that, as of yesterday, the person who has given me info, had heard nothing. Not that they necessarily would but the acts they are involved with have not been told anything, not been given a graphic to share etc.

17 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Not 100% on it though.

got to admire him really sticking his neck out there, predicting it to maybe drop on one of the two days we already know it'll drop 🤣 

Edited by tickleyt
  • Like 1

Just now, Chrisp1986 said:

You mean you haven't got the key OR the secret?

I'm going to be careful how I phrase this.

But I've figured out a little about the Glastonbury CMS, and can say with reasonable confidence - if the poster had been both:
a. uploaded
b. left publicly visible

Then I would have found it. That's regardless of whether it had an obfuscated name or not, and regardless of whether it was linked from somewhere. So either it's not up yet, or it's been hidden/restricted. I'm leaning towards the latter being correct, but only with like 60% confidence.

As somewhat proof of this - I will say that they uploaded this a couple days ago, which I like to think is a (not so) subtle message to people like me. I don't think you'll find that page linked from anything public.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, incident said:

But I've figured out a little about the Glastonbury CMS, and can say with reasonable confidence - if the poster had been both:
a. uploaded
b. left publicly visible

Then I would have found it. That's regardless of whether it had an obfuscated name or not, and regardless of whether it was linked from somewhere. So either it's not up yet, or it's been hidden/restricted. I'm leaning towards the latter being correct, but only with like 60% confidence.

As somewhat proof of this - I will say that they uploaded this a couple days ago, which I like to think is a (not so) subtle message to people like me. I don't think you'll find that page linked from anything public.

Loving the chicken page

4 minutes ago, incident said:

a. uploaded
b. left publicly visible

Love this

Called it as Thursday early on purely because I knew it had to be the one day I was in the office this week.

Now to see if I can get this sore throat to deteriorate enough that I can stay home listening to acts on the lineup all day instead!