LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

😂😂😂 not quite every year @Neil is it? Your hubris never ceases to amuse me 

Always got the "stand by yer beds" right.

25 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Just looked through your posts from last year and saw nothing that said you knew it was coming so calling bullshit on that one 

Wasn't tracking lineup stuff last year cos I was distracted sorting out the website sale.

17 minutes ago, leonaves said:

And the year before he said it wasn't imminent the day before it dropped 😂

image.thumb.png.7dc0059c9a3e61ad9d5366b2076896ab.png

I don't control the indicators if bands weren't self confirming it doesn't seem to be imminent.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

I don't control the indicators if bands weren't self confirming it doesn't seem to be imminent.

Not saying you aren't allowed to be wrong, just don't be wrong and then say "I've always been right".

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Wasn't tracking lineup stuff last year cos I was distracted sorting out the website sale.

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

You said you’ve ’always Nailed the right date’ lol . The fact you’ve said it’s not imminent probs means it’s coming today or tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, leonaves said:

Not saying you aren't allo

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Won't be coming before lots of new  self confirms.

Edited by Neil

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

In my world anytime this week is 'soon'.

So it is coming soon.

I am not currently by my bed but will be closer to it as the week draws on and certainly at just after 10.02am on Thursday.

standing by your 10.02 Thurs 

6 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Gonna give Neil the benefit of the doubt here. Whenever he has said ‘stand by your beds’ he’s got it right. He hasn’t said it every year.

I would as well but in fairness as well, he doesn't really have to be on hand with any info anymore.

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just to be clear I'm not tracking lineup stuff this year. Even so I can see no indicators of an imminent announcement.

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

standing by your 10.02 Thurs 

Yep - now and again in life I get 'feelings' about days and events....... I am right loads of the time.

Last week when the poster drop day thread came up I had one and my head told me Thursday 10.02 am

It would be really weird if I was right - I most likely will not be.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

i've never used that as an indicator. - i've used the same factors every year an always nailed the right date, so i can tell you its not coming any time soon, so relax.

Thanks for the reasoning - the original post didn't realise provide this and just down a valid point with no explanation

5 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

Jade Bugg headlining the Other. That's my ticket in the bin.

I've always been fascinated by Jake Buggs massive festival placings. He must have had the best management/ agent on the planet.

Edited by danbailey80