The Weather Thread 2023

tazbang

39 minutes ago, ICGenie said:

Totally irrelevant, but Lancashire has finally remembered it's Lancashire and not the Sahara Desert. 

West Yorks too.  Kicked off with a proper thunderstorm and still raining 3 hours later. The petrichor smelled amazing.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Petrichor is my favourite smell. My wife takes the piss out of me for going outside to smell rain.

I'm sorry but that is the second time I have heard this word in short succession and I have no idea what it means. Never heard the likes!?! Guess my English degree is paying off then, isn't it? 

53 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Refusing to pack sun cream until Wednesday morning, other wise it will be a washout 

Bring it anyway. Even if its overcast you might need it. Some people think its safe to be out at the fest without some sun cream just cause its cloudy. Big mistake.

21 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Ah that’s a shame 😞 

thanks for the idea, anyway, i have a cheap alternative leg brace i got from amazon to use in the shower, and i could maybe do the bandage idea with that.

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Bring it anyway. Even if its overcast you might need it. Some people think its safe to be out at the fest without some sun cream just cause its cloudy. Big mistake.

I wear it no matter what the weather. Being ginger and pale I can burn in November 😂