Slam Dunk Festival 2023

1 hour ago, Connor91 said:

I also want to jump in on this. I'll be travelling up on the day and don't want to miss out on the last acts. How do you go about "booking" the shuttle bus and where does it go to? Will be staying somewhere in London but not Hatfield as they're all fully booked and do not want to pay stupid prices. I plan on travelling back to Kent the following day. Tips would be much appreciated, haven't been to Slam Dunk since 2010.

Hi. I cant see them online yet, but its usually available closer to the time. You just buy a generic coach ticket and you can get on any of the various shuttle coaches, which run to the after party in London - which is at Kentish Town forum this year. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 10:37 AM, Jacksamthompson said:

Hi. I cant see them online yet, but its usually available closer to the time. You just buy a generic coach ticket and you can get on any of the various shuttle coaches, which run to the after party in London - which is at Kentish Town forum this year. 

I do see them online, but you need to navigate to the tab "Travel & Car Park" to order them:

https://slamdunk.seetickets.com/event/slam-dunk-festival-2023-south/hatfield-park/2394758

Assuming these are the tickets you are referring to...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I could be way out of the loop here, but I don't see anyone mentioning it. When Creeper announced they were playing Slam Dunk, they captioned it with "Can't wait to headline a stage at Slam Dunk!" 

So with The Offspring, Enter Shikari and Creeper headlining stages, who do we think the other ones are? Less Than Jake might be a dark horse seeing as they're doing "Hello, Rockview" in full, but that would be my nightmare as all four of those would be someone I'd want to see (despite seeing all of them numerous times).

17 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I'm actually alright with this, not a huge fan of NOFX. Can't do the Sunday at Hatfield anyway as it's the final day of the premier league then.

This dawned on me the other day and I realised I have to get back to Southampton for the game, I can possibly change my plans and coach it from Southampton and stay there overnight rather than staying in London like I'd planned 

27 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

This dawned on me the other day and I realised I have to get back to Southampton for the game, I can possibly change my plans and coach it from Southampton and stay there overnight rather than staying in London like I'd planned 

As we are almost in a title race now, I need that free just in case.

15 hours ago, LMP said:

Reading posts on here, I gather Slam Dunk is a collection of stages, rather than just one main stage?

Are The Offspring and Bowling For Soup likely to be on the same stage? Thinking of going, and they’d be the main draw for me.

Yes, normally 5 or 6 stages.  Logic would be to put Offspring after BFS, but never say never with Slam "King of the Clashes" Dunk.

Can no longer attend due to not being able to get there so selling 2 x tickets. We got early bird but with the Twickets fee it works out less than a £2 cheaper than the current face value but if you were planning on buying tickets soon it’d really help me out if you got them here, cheers.

https://twckts.com/7cg5