Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

4 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

For people that would know. Is there anyone further down the line up that I don't know...

Wanted - Some big Guitar Solos, makes a guitar growl a bit - not this "indie" sound that gets on my nerves.

or someone a bit bluesy. 

Preferably during the day (Sat if possible)

Thanks.

I think Khruangbin have some good guitars. EG Texas sun with Leon Bridges

16 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

This is my Friday. Like others have said, it's a great day Friday.

Green is high likelihood (I like at least 5-6 songs)

Blue is for maybes (one or two songs I like)

Red is a hard pass

image.thumb.png.3c52348be23c59cf9f5e118a74b982d8.png

Why put in the effort to highlight acts you don’t want to see? Just leave them grey? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Why put in the effort to highlight acts you don’t want to see? Just leave them grey? 

Not my approach, but I can see the benefit. Middle of the weekend, slightly cabbaged, someone suggests going to see a band that doesn't ring any bells so you tag along, and only when you get there do you remember you checked them out beforehand and hated them.

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Not my approach, but I can see the benefit. Middle of the weekend, slightly cabbaged, someone suggests going to see a band that doesn't ring any bells so you tag along, and only when you get there do you remember you checked them out beforehand and hated them.

I get that, but the OP had highlighted every single band. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Yeah, that does make sense on the face of it, haha.

I went through every act I'd never heard of, or couldn't remember, last night on the five main stages/tents, giving each one around 5 songs each to see if I liked them or not, and coloured them as I went along to remember where I was so I didn't listen to them twice etc. I was enjoying a few Cuba Libre's which aided my forgetting names/songs etc and just chose red as the base colour for tagging the ones I'd listened to but didn't like. 

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

This is also a benefit I'd not thought of. I'm terrible with names/song titles etc, and I've been dragged to people before and hated it. This would def keep mistakes at bay, lol 

2 hours ago, Gwladboy said:

I give you

Grainne Duffy, Acoustic, Sat 15:30

Oh stony grey soil of Monaghan

The laugh from my love you thieved

You took the gay child of my passion

And gave me your clod-conceived.

Just did my clashfinder. Its a shitshow of clashes. One of the worst ever. 

Edited by The Nal

5 hours ago, Matt42 said:

People are reading a tweet she did 2 months ago as if she tweeted it yesterday. She hasn’t said anything about her June dates yet and she is still on lineup. I’d say she’s still likely.

This is her live page on her website today. Not looking like she is doing Glastonbury. 

image.thumb.png.fc64602c2e38ff18b66fbdcf7a241277.png