Festival layout/map 2022

March Hare

13 minutes ago, justinbeeba said:

Ah thank you. Hopefully the replacements will fill the void.

I hope the Sensation stage hasn't been scrapped as well (not labelled too). Saw the Wheel of Fortune Power Rangers a few times in the early 10s and they were great fun!

I believe that stage was confirmed with the theatre and circus announcement 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I'm convinced the glade stage has been there in some form since it moved from its 2000 G Stage vibe. 

Are you not all thinking of the glade lounge? 

The Glade Stage wasn't there in 2013 when they moved Arcadia over that way. They had the Spirit of '71 stage which had some pretty similar acts on very close though.

This article even mentions the pizza place: https://www.gigwise.com/news/89883/

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

It was gone in 2011. That article says it's back for 2013.

Eh?

"The Glade area will be returning to Glastonbury in 2014, organisers have announced.

The site, much-loved amongst Glastonbury-goers, was omitted from 2013's event as it was too close to Arcadia, and was instead presented as The Glade Pizza area."

5 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Eh?

"The Glade area will be returning to Glastonbury in 2014, organisers have announced.

The site, much-loved amongst Glastonbury-goers, was omitted from 2013's event as it was too close to Arcadia, and was instead presented as The Glade Pizza area."

Ignore me. I've had a hard day. 2011 was even one of the few times I've watched an act in there.

Edited by Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, Splatt said:

Didn't word that Avalon Cafe and Glade were no more emerge at same time. Cafe info was 100% spot on and with this latest map update suggests to me Glade intel may well turn out true as well.  

Avalon Cafe Stage isn't gone, though. That info wasn't spot on.

The Stage is confirmed as still there just with a different catering outlet attached.

Edited by incident

1 minute ago, Adam75 said:

The Carl Cox Facebook post about Arcadia, also said he was playing the Glade stage

Yeah. Disco set one afternoon. Think he’s done that a few times hasn’t he?

1 hour ago, justinbeeba said:

Just checked the map and there's no sign of Pussy Parlour. This will be my first festival since 2016 and that was my favourite tent to pop in to on the late walks back to Bushy Ground. Is there bad news for me on the horizon?

Not been the same since they changed it to a tent. Old PP was a thing of beauty.

5 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Yeah. Disco set one afternoon. Think he’s done that a few times hasn’t he?

Def 2019. Thought this was a first. Was at least 2 hours? 

The fact he's playing "glade stage" this year doesn't mean the stage hasn't moved. Could still be called Glade stage but be in New area. 

7 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

May 2nd 2022 😄 😉

Glade.JPG

I'm not sure that tiny canopy means much tbh. That would usually be where the main glade stage would be I think (i.e. a huge solid white roof). Either it's:

1. Beed there most the Spring just for the family/ fun

2. It's been put up to replace the glade stage (unlikely)

3. Fuck knows. 

Edited by danbailey80
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

May 2nd 2022 😄 😉

Glade.JPG

Ah great you got the 4 tree trunks in the centre that I posted about earlier. These have not been there before and rather get in the way of the dance floor. Hence why i think this is going to be a bar area

Just now, danbailey80 said:

I'm not sure that tiny canopy means much tbh. That would usually be where the main glade stage would be I think (i.e. a huge solid white roof). Either it's:

1. Beed there most the Spring just for the family/ fum

2. It's been put up to replace the glade stage (unlikely)

3. Fuck knows. 

Nope only went up in April.  Its where the sound desk usually is.

10 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Not been the same since they changed it to a tent. Old PP was a thing of beauty.

It was that to be sure.

A grand circular wooden and canvas structure with booths around the circumference. If you were lucky enough to get a table it was a great place to to drink for a couple of hours and soak in the great atmosphere and watch the varied entertainment.

Use this link to listen to Vent, recorded at the Pussy Parlour in 2009 by the BBC

Annie Nightingale Show recorded at the Pussy Parlour

Inside_Pussy_Parlure_(323787210).jpg

Edited by Staberinde
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• Mount Kimbie were really good. Great Sound, great crowd. A nice way to end this day.
    • Yeah what was up with Jai. Not great tbh. Would like to hear other opinions bc I didn't really like him
    • Ethel Cain and Brutus to bookend the day were my highlights. Had been listening to Brutus a bit over the last few weeks and had no clue the vocalist was the drummer, insane workload! Ethel was just other-worldly, and even managed to shut the yappers in the crowd up.   Lana was late, flat, but I was stood near the back and away from the masses and it was alright. Ocean Boulevard stood out, not least because her backing singers seemed to know how to perform better.    Even stuck around for most of The National and really enjoyed a band I've never got on board with before. Just so much good music happening! 
    • Looking to upgrade your viewing experience? Look no further than our guide to LED TV prices in Bangladesh. With an array of options available in the market, finding the right LED TV that fits both your budget and requirements can be overwhelming. Whether you're a movie buff, a gaming enthusiast, or simply seeking crisp visuals for everyday entertainment, this comprehensive guide will navigate you through the best LED TV deals in Bangladesh, ensuring you make an informed decision that enhances your home entertainment setup. Understanding LED TVs: Exploring the Basics In this section, we'll delve into the fundamental aspects of LED TVs, shedding light on how they work, their key features, and why they're a popular choice among consumers in Bangladesh. Factors to Consider Before Purchasing an LED TV Before making a purchase, it's crucial to consider various factors such as screen size, resolution, connectivity options, and smart features. We'll discuss each aspect in detail to help you make a well-informed decision. Budget-Friendly LED TVs: Finding Quality Within Your Price Range You don't have to break the bank to own a high-quality LED TV. We'll explore budget-friendly options available in Bangladesh without compromising on performance and picture quality. Top Brands in the LED TV Market: Recognizing Quality and Reliability From Samsung and Sony to LG and Panasonic, we'll highlight the leading brands known for their superior build quality, innovative technology, and customer satisfaction in the LED TV industry. Comparing LED TV Prices Across Different Retailers Get insights into the price variations of LED TVs across various retailers in Bangladesh. We'll provide tips on where to find the best deals and discounts without compromising on quality. Latest Trends in LED TV Technology: What's New in the Market Stay updated with the latest advancements in LED TV technology, including 4K resolution, HDR support, smart capabilities, and more, to ensure your purchase is future-proofed. Best LED TVs for Gaming: Enhancing Your Gaming Experience For gamers seeking immersive visuals and minimal input lag, we'll recommend the top LED TVs optimized for gaming performance, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience. Energy-Efficient LED TVs: Saving Power Without Sacrificing Performance Discover energy-efficient LED TVs that not only reduce your electricity bills but also contribute to a greener environment without compromising on picture quality or functionality. Tips for Setting Up Your LED TV: Maximizing Performance and Longevity Ensure optimal performance and longevity of your LED TV by following our expert tips on installation, calibration, and maintenance, prolonging the lifespan of your investment. Understanding LED TV Warranties: Safeguarding Your Purchase Learn about the warranty coverage offered by manufacturers and retailers, understanding your rights and options for repair or replacement in case of any issues with your LED TV. Smart Features Explained: Making the Most of Your LED TV Explore the world of smart features such as voice control, streaming apps, screen mirroring, and more, transforming your LED TV into a hub for entertainment and convenience. Mounting Options for LED TVs: Choosing the Right Setup for Your Space Whether you prefer wall mounting or stand placement, we'll discuss the pros and cons of each option, helping you choose the best setup that complements your living space. Enhancing Audio Quality: The Importance of Soundbar and Speaker Systems Upgrade your audio experience with soundbars and speaker systems designed to complement your LED TV, delivering immersive sound quality for a cinematic viewing experience. Accessories for Your LED TV: Must-Have Additions for Optimal Performance From HDMI cables and surge protectors to cleaning kits and remote controls, we'll recommend essential accessories to enhance the functionality and longevity of your LED TV setup. Customer Reviews and Ratings: Gauging Satisfaction and Reliability Gain insights from real customer reviews and ratings to gauge the satisfaction and reliability of LED TVs in the Bangladeshi market, helping you make an informed purchasing decision. Future Prospects of LED TV Technology: What Lies Ahead Explore the future prospects of LED TV technology, including advancements in display technology, connectivity, and interactive features, shaping the future of home entertainment. Conclusion: Finding the Perfect LED TV for Your Home In conclusion, finding the best LED TV price in Bangladesh requires careful consideration of various factors, including budget, features, and brand reputation. By following our comprehensive guide, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and insights needed to make a confident purchase decision, ensuring years of enjoyable viewing experiences in your home.
    • Jai Paul was massively underwhelming, but Barry was exxxxxxcelent
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates