Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, broken monkey said:

Starting to worry, only 2 weeks away and ours still haven’t been dispatched. There’s a shortage of posties in our area so sometimes we only get a postal delivery once a week so this could be cutting it fine. 

Hopefully the shortage of posties in your area shouldn't make a difference. I knew my tickets were going to be delivered last Thursday and fully expected them to come with the postie as normal, but instead a Royal Mail van pulled up outside my house and the driver brought them to my door. Maybe because of their commitment to  a next day delivery by 1:00pm, they will make other arrangements if they can't fulfil that commitment by the usual means. Here's hoping anyway 🙂 

Edited by Pear_Cider

Just now, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Mine are in hand, lovely regular postie who delivers regularly to us, signed for them and slipped the envelope through the letterbox with a lovely soft clunk… despite me virtually sat on the other side of the door!

Ps tracking had updated as soon as they got to Nottingham yesterday 

46 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Brilliant, a relatively pain free delivery process compared to your recent experiences then? 

Yeah. Last year was a shambles. It took around 10 days with RM. It did to the wrong office again, but this year it redirected correctly straight away & it was attempted to be delivered on Saturday. I am WFH today & picked it up.

Much better. 

Hope yours had no issues

42 minutes ago, the_arsonist said:

Ok so basically if I got my email from See yesterday then tickets should arrive next Monday or so?

Away from Friday and not back until Wednesday so going to miss them!!

Not necessarily. I got my email last Wednesday and the tickets were delivered Saturday morning.

2 hours ago, RichieSpenno said:

How long fro. The email does tracking start working?

Took me a couple of days until the received At Nottingham message appeared on tracker , then it was well documented as it made its way through the system. 

ticket despatch showing at 51%, with two weeks to go that’s surely not enough. They really should have them all at least in transit by now. It just creates anxiety. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

3 hours ago, RichieSpenno said:

How long fro. The email does tracking start working?

Varies for each person.

I got the email last Tuesday evening, tracking started working when my ticket arrived at Nottingham MC on Friday morning, so Tuesday evening plus 2 whole days.

15 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Got 'tickets sent to our secure carrier june 6th'  yesterday morning when i checked seetickets, but had no email yet.. Will I get an email with tracking details shortly?

Mine says sent on 5th but still no email would be interested to know how long this took for other people who have been checking both