Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)
TLC
Nick Mulvey (Avalon) 
Baskery (Avalon)
Greentea Peng (West Holts)

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)
The Hoosiers (Avalon) 
The Longest Johns (Avalon)
Tems
Caribou

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock (Pyramid)
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo (Pyramid)
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia (West Holts)
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)
McFly (Avalon) 
Citizens of the World choir (Avalon) 
Imelda May (Avalon) 
Ferris & Slyvester (Avalon)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg (Park)
Supergrass
Inhaler
Rina Sawayama 

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red

Any Day (stage confirmed)
Burna Boy (Other)
Sigrid (John Peel)
Griff (Pyramid)
Easy Life (Pyramid)

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Caribou is playing Saturday. Presumably our Saturday Park headliner, which is where we thought he was in 2020.

The clash we knew would happen but hoped it didn't  :(.  Assume that is an avalanches sub / caribou headline which makes sense

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

And then Phoebe Friday? If she is in that Park slot that I really have doubts. I think she may get a chance in the Pyramid.

Who knows, she's definitely a contender for it but I agree with you, I'm not sure she'll do it either. I think Khruangbin will be the Friday Park headliner with Phoebe on a bigger stage. 

40 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Who knows, she's definitely a contender for it but I agree with you, I'm not sure she'll do it either. I think Khruangbin will be the Friday Park headliner with Phoebe on a bigger stage. 

Wasn’t Arlo Parks the Friday park sub.  So Khurangbin aren’t 3rd! Phoebe is elsewhere in my mind

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

Wasn’t Arlo Parks the Friday park sub.  So Khurangbin aren’t 3rd! Phoebe is elsewhere in my mind

Do we know Khurangbin are Park and not West Holts? - we absolutely need that West Holts line up to slot a lot of this into place asap. Simbi best be headlining it on Saturday with this Caribou news (unless they are playing west holts again like 19)

51 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

And then Phoebe Friday? If she is in that Park slot that I really have doubts. I think she may get a chance in the Pyramid.

I can’t see her being Pyramid, maybe next album if there’s a commercial hit in there, but at this point it’s anyones guess, might be underestimating popularity outside of the bubble

Reckon the Park headliners are shaping up to be Khurangbin / Caribou / Courtney Barnett or Fontaines DC

Though it would be nice if they shoved Caribou in a West Holts sub slot or something as that Saturday slot would be much better with a Mitski or Pheobe in it. 

13 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Khruangbin might not be Park, and Arlo Parks can be on Friday or Sunday. 

well the info was Friday wasn’t it? That’s why I said that day in my mind anyway.  No reason why they wouldn’t stay on the same stage as last time but of course it could be wrong

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

well the info was Friday wasn’t it? That’s why I said that day in my mind anyway.  No reason why they wouldn’t stay on the same stage as last time but of course it could be wrong

Yeah no stage confirmed but they make a lot of sense as the Park headliner that day. It seems like Manic Street Preachers aren't back, they were Friday Park in 2020 albeit lower down, and with the boost they've had since then seem the right size for a Park headliner. For Arlo Parks, I don't think we have a confirmed day but I read the info as Friday being implied. 

13 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yeah no stage confirmed but they make a lot of sense as the Park headliner that day. It seems like Manic Street Preachers aren't back, they were Friday Park in 2020 albeit lower down, and with the boost they've had since then seem the right size for a Park headliner. For Arlo Parks, I don't think we have a confirmed day but I read the info as Friday being implied. 

Trying to remember who it was from.  Colin maybe? Said Burna Boy was an other sub too if I remember rightly?

16 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

That’s a shame! I thought they’d be a great headliner i would have watched them over billie tbh

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Trying to remember who it was from.  Colin maybe? Said Burna Boy was an other sub too if I remember rightly?

Yeah I think so. I think he said Burna Boy subbing Other, Bonobo subbing West Holts and Arlo Parks subbing the Park. I don't think a day was confirmed but we knew Bonobo was playing Friday and I'm sure there was at least something to suggest all three could be playing that day.