Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

8 hours ago, Ashl said:

According to BandsInTown Baskery's Avalon slot is 2pm Friday.

https://www.bandsintown.com/e/103359268?came_from=242&utm_medium=web&utm_source=festival_page&utm_campaign=festival_event

Nubya Garcia is also West Holts Sunday at 3.30pm (Sunday already known)

https://www.bandsintown.com/e/1024454270?came_from=242&utm_medium=web&utm_source=festival_page&utm_campaign=festival_event

Tems is Saturday

https://www.bandsintown.com/e/1024454154?came_from=242&utm_medium=web&utm_source=festival_page&utm_campaign=festival_event

A few others on there as well (not on Posters yet)

Tobias Ben Jacob is playing Thursday

Zack Brook is playing Sunday

Nick Doody multiple days

Hetta Falzon (no day)

Sam J Martin (no day)

The Portraits (no day)

Red And The Shameless (no day)

Penolope Isles (no day)

F

Brilliant work 

9 hours ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Nice! East or West didsbury? Used to live there for a bit.

T’internet 🙂

Ah really, I was going to say West Dids but I thought that would be overly specific. I've lived both at the Withington end of Burton Rd and just past the Southern end, and more recently with mates along Cavendish. Saw the bloke from Everything Everything while at the former as well.

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Ah really, I was going to say West Dids but I thought that would be overly specific. I've lived both at the Withington end of Burton Rd and just past the Southern end, and more recently with mates along Cavendish. Saw the bloke from Everything Everything while at the former as well.

You’ll be familiar with the Best tasting Burger in the world at the Metropolitan then! 

1 minute ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Ha, Still is!

There at least once a month as the Mrs has family there. All about Beech road and the Bowling green

Been a long while since I lived in Chorlton. The Bowling Green and Horse & Jockey were regular Beech Rd haunts.

Dulcimer, Electric and Lloyds on the main road.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Been a long while since I lived in Chorlton. The Bowling Green and Horse & Jockey were regular Beech Rd haunts.

Dulcimer, Electric and Lloyds on the main road.

The Laundrette is pretty good too.

Fun but random fact; The Bowling Green was on that channel 4 show “Four in a Bed” a couple of years ago.

The house prices there are crazy though 😱

3 hours ago, tj95 said:

Any idea what day Wolf Alice will be on and what stage? Also, keeping my fingers crossed Little Simz doesn't clash with McCartney! 

Their slot is of the utmost for my Friday (assuming they play this day). My top two acts to see all weekend are WA and Khruangbin, and they look dangerously close to clashing!!!

Praying for Friday night of....... Wolf Alice (Pyramid) --- Khruangbin (Park) --- Simz (WH) 

Edited by Billy Corgan's Ego

5 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Their slot is of the utmost for my Friday (assuming they play this day). My top two acts to see all weekend are WA and Khruangbin, and they look dangerously close to clashing!!!

Praying for Friday night of....... Wolf Alice (Pyramid) --- Khruangbin (Park) --- Simz (WH) 

I am in the same situation, I have a feeling that the predictions are just pointing towards the acts I want to see the most all playing on Friday and the clashes are going to be horrendous. Hopefully the timetable will give some unexpected surprises.

49 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Wouldnt Khruangbin headline the Park?

A few bits of info from the latest GlastoCast were they talk to Kaptin. Listen back as some may be speculation but yer man Kaptain said Herbie Hancock and Angelique Kidjo are on Pyramid. Angelique is Sunday.

Emma-Jean Thackray and Sean Kuti are West Holts. I think there were others but I was driving so couldn't make notes.

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

A few bits of info from the latest GlastoCast were they talk to Kaptin. Listen back as some may be speculation but yer man Kaptain said Herbie Hancock and Angelique Kidjo are on Pyramid. Angelique is Sunday.

Emma-Jean Thackray and Sean Kuti are West Holts. I think there were others but I was driving so couldn't make notes.

I found  the whole discussion around placement of acts fascinating… much like the debates we have on here 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I found  the whole discussion around placement of acts fascinating… much like the debates we have on here 

I think this website (or the contributors to it) missed a trick on starting a festival-related podcast. I reckon there's still a space for an eFests podcast, if some or a group of people were so inclined, had the time, expertise, equipment, etc

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I think this website (or the contributors to it) missed a trick on starting a festival-related podcast. I reckon there's still a space for an eFests podcast, if some or a group of people were so inclined, had the time, expertise, equipment, etc

I'm envisaging a setup similar to Anchorman...

@dentalplan presenter

@Matt42 rumours and speculation

@zahidf gig and tour announcements

@crazyfool1 fashion and headwear

@Quark roving reporter

I'll be on hand to lob in the odd Simpsons quote with no real context.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Hugh Jass II said:

I'm envisaging a setup similar to Anchorman...

@dentalplan presenter

@Matt42 rumours and speculation

@zahidf gig and tour announcements

@crazyfool1 fashion and headwear

@Quark roving reporter

I'll be on hand to lob in the odd Simpsons quote with no real context.

@deebeedoobee can do weather reports

@bennyhana22 can present the weekly world of electronica

I'll be our "Smooth Jimmy" with the Lock of the Week

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

@deebeedoobee can do weather reports

@bennyhana22 can present the weekly world of electronica

I'll be our "Smooth Jimmy" with the Lock of the Week

Don’t forget @Sawdusty surfer sticking his boot In with state of the ground reports although someone might need to upgrade his broadband 

45 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

He reads here. I think he’s a user on here actually