Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

22 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

This may have been discussed but do we think that there is a reasonable chance of Leon Bridges doing a few songs with Khruangbin if they are indeed headlining The Park? Seems odd that he has the Friday/Sat down on his website as can't imagine he would be a candidate to do multiple solo sets over the weekend.

I really hope so. I've been rinsing the Texas Sun and Texas Moon EPs over the past week

No confirmed day but I’ve just spotted that Yves Tumor was originally on the poster for Electric Forest festival in America over Glastonbury weekend but seems to have disappeared from their website. I think most of us had been predicting him for Sunday given his American date but I suppose he could play any day now. It makes more sense this way too given he’s supporting Nine Inch Nails in the week leading up to Glastonbury.

7 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Can't see this discussed elsewhere but VERY surprised by Gabriels being in Dance Village. Really thought they would be early Jazz World or even very early JP/Park. Maybe more than one set?

If I were a betting man (which I am) I’d be stick a lot of money on them being on one of the main stages as well.

Both the festival and the band would miss a huge trick if they didn’t.

9 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Can't see this discussed elsewhere but VERY surprised by Gabriels being in Dance Village. Really thought they would be early Jazz World or even very early JP/Park. Maybe more than one set?

Guessing Pussy Parlour like Lianne La Havas/Parcels et al from yesteryears

I hope there is a stage with music like Pussy Palore, seemed to be the one I went to most over in Silver Hayes, my favourite thing will always be No Party For Cao Dung Thursday 2019.

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Pussy Parlure seems to have ascended to the great cathouse in the sky.

Friday
Billie Eilish (Pyramid)
Foals (Other)
Blossoms (Other)
St. Vincent
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Rufus Wainwright
Sleaford Mods (Other)
Bonobo (West Holts)
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Four Tet
Khruangbin
Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)
TLC
Nick Mulvey (Avalon) 
Baskery (Avalon)
Greentea Peng (West Holts)
Seun Kuti & Egypt 80

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)
The Hoosiers (Avalon) 
The Longest Johns (Avalon)
Tems
Caribou

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock (Pyramid)
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo (Pyramid)
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia (West Holts)
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)
McFly (Avalon) 
Citizens of the World choir (Avalon) 
Imelda May (Avalon) 
Ferris & Slyvester (Avalon)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg (Park)
Supergrass
Inhaler
Rina Sawayama 

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red

Any Day (stage confirmed)
Burna Boy (Other)
Sigrid (John Peel)
Griff (Pyramid)
Easy Life (Pyramid)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/21/2022 at 10:55 AM, the wonderwhy said:

Kacey Musgraves might be out. She's been removed from the Pinkpop lineup this morning, which is the weekend before Glasto. They didn't give a reason. 

She’s now dropped out of Lollapalooza Stockholm the weekend after Glastonbury too. Probably time to start worrying. 

15 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

She’s now dropped out of Lollapalooza Stockholm the weekend after Glastonbury too. Probably time to start worrying. 

Do Netherlands and Sweden have stricter covid requirements than the UK? Perhaps it's to do with vaccines. Do the UK let unvaccinated in as long as there's a negative test? I'm not sure of the rules...

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Following my sleuthing the other day to find out where else she was playing/if she'd dropped out of any more, I have fallen victim to a number of vicious targetted ads for her Hampton Court Palace show, which you'd think would be turned off if she wasn't playing it. 

Suppose they might just be slow to react. 

2 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Do Netherlands and Sweden have stricter covid requirements than the UK? Perhaps it's to do with vaccines. Do the UK let unvaccinated in as long as there's a negative test? I'm not sure of the rules...

I’m not sure either. It’ll be interesting to see if she’s still on the Primavera lineup when they reveal the full times in a few weeks. If it is that, I suppose it might still be worthwhile for her to pop over to the UK for a gig and Glastonbury.

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Following my sleuthing the other day to find out where else she was playing/if she'd dropped out of any more, I have fallen victim to a number of vicious targetted ads for her Hampton Court Palace show, which you'd think would be turned off if she wasn't playing it. 

Suppose they might just be slow to react. 

The Mad Cool of England. 

4 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Sweden have no entry requirements, and neither do we here. 

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Oh so she’s still touring but she’s cancelling some random shows and putting others in their place?

This isn't really in place of anything but that's essentially it yeah 

(-) Netherlands 19 June
(-) Sweden 1 July
(+) Paris 24 June 

34 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

This isn't really in place of anything but that's essentially it yeah 

(-) Netherlands 19 June
(-) Sweden 1 July
(+) Paris 24 June 

Seems like it might just be a case of coming over for a few shows in one block rather than staying in Europe for multiple weeks. Where do we think she’ll play then? I’d say before Diana Ross makes sense but not sure if Black Dyke Band, Herbie Hancock, Angelique Kijdo (if that info was correct) and Kacey Musgraves on before Diana seems a bit strong.