Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Massive long shot this , but if anyone can’t make the sold out last dinner party Bristol fleece show on Tuesday next week I would be keen to take a spare off their hands 

have the Twickets alerts set up etc but I think there is quite a strong Bristol based contingent who post on here so thought would mention here also

Edited by internetjef

On 1/26/2024 at 10:33 AM, internetjef said:

Massive long shot this , but if anyone can’t make the sold out last dinner party Bristol fleece show on Tuesday next week I would be keen to take a spare off their hands 

have the Twickets alerts set up etc but I think there is quite a strong Bristol based contingent who post on here so thought would mention here also

Looks like they have announced dates in Bristol later this year so will aim for those instead. Ticket for tomorrows show no longer required

Short notice but I’ve got 2 tickets to see Stornoway tonight in Folkstone - I’ll give these away for free to a good home, just bung a tenner to your favourite charity?

Theyre attached the the email so I think it’s as easy as just forwarding the email to you if anyone wants them.

Stornoway are one of my fav bands and I’m gutted but we’re in Tenerife so can’t complain. 

Long shot but just listed a seated ticket for Slowdive at Brighton Dome on Twickets after managing to get a standing one. Accepting offers.

Lesson for all concerned: be careful when buying tickets half asleep and in bed 😂

39 minutes ago, Quark said:

Long shot but just listed a seated ticket for Slowdive at Brighton Dome on Twickets after managing to get a standing one. Accepting offers.

Lesson for all concerned: be careful when buying tickets half asleep and in bed 😂

In bed half asleep you preferred the idea of being seated 😄

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2024 at 7:32 AM, Monty Pythagoras said:

Got two for Standing for The 1975 in Manchester on Sunday 18th - face value £75 each.

Would have to post them unfortunately.

Only just seen this. Absolutely no way of sending them electronically?

I’m after two tickets for The 1975 in Manchester tomorrow if anyone has any?

• 2 weeks later...

Twickets is driving me up the wall! Am desperate for two tickets to Barry Can't Swim at the roundhouse on March 7th. I've got email and push notifications on my phone set up - and about 4 times now I've literally clicked on the notification the second that they come through to see that they're already being booked by another user. 

I'd be fine with this if it is actual humans making the purchases but I feel for these sought after gigs, im suspicious that bots are used to hoover up any spares that get listed.