Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mufcok said:

Due to the FA Cup Final/train situation the next day - a mate has 16 (yes, 16) spares for Arctic Monkeys at Old Trafford on Friday June 2nd.

He's happy to sell them in anything down to pairs. Face value of course

Dare I ask how he's ended up with sixteen?

7 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Dare I ask how he's ended up with sixteen?

Load of mates going, didn't plan for the possibility of United making the FA Cup Final... we have, and there's a train strike so it's a coach to London.

I'm in the same boat but I'm just going to the gig sober (famous last words)

23 hours ago, mufcok said:

Due to the FA Cup Final/train situation the next day - a mate has 16 (yes, 16) spares for Arctic Monkeys at Old Trafford on Friday June 2nd.

He's happy to sell them in anything down to pairs. Face value of course

Now has 4 tickets left, if anyone did want any.

17 hours ago, lacney said:

Have two Coldplay tickets for the Etihad on Thursday 1st June as we can no longer make it. They were the cheapest tickets so £57 for the pair. I got the tickets in my Seetickets wallet so they're ready to go if anyone is interested! 

Still got these ? 

Bournemouth/Blur Fan?/Free Gig Ticket

Blur fans! Help me! Free Wolverhampton ticket!

Please can I just preface this with, this is not a joke! 

I managed to get 2 tickets for next Fridays Wolverhampton show! My friend (who was driving) has now cancelled, I’m utterly devastated and I can’t get there on my own! 

If there is anyone who is south based (I’m near bournemouth) and would take me to and from the gig, you can have the ticket free! 

This is my last shot 😂 this would suit someone based in the south/Dorset/bournemouth, all you have to do is drive me there and back, and you get a ticket to this historic gig free! Please reply on here or message me 🙂 I’m happy to add on socials and send screen shots ect! 28 male

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone’s got a spare standing for Coldplay tonight in Cardiff I’d be grateful. My son wants to go. We saw the show in Glasgow last year and it was great. His mate has a ticket for tonight so he’s trying to see if he can find a ticket.

he’s only in Bristol - is it worth going over anyway and seeing if he can find a sensible priced one outside?

4 hours ago, Neville Street said:

If anyone’s got a spare standing for Coldplay tonight in Cardiff I’d be grateful. My son wants to go. We saw the show in Glasgow last year and it was great. His mate has a ticket for tonight so he’s trying to see if he can find a ticket.

he’s only in Bristol - is it worth going over anyway and seeing if he can find a sensible priced one outside?

I think twickets would be a better bet, and could save on a disappointing journey to Wales. If you're willing to hold your nerve until the last minute, some bargains can crop up.

• Upvote 1

Have two Sam Fender tickets for Saturday for £130 for the pair (Face Value). Wasn't expecting the wife to be fairly heavily pregnant... 

They're physical tickets (Who remembers those??) so would prefer to meet in person. 

Edited by lacney
Grammar

• 3 weeks later...