Download 2023

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Does this make them less likely to headline?? There is a gap, but they are not in the country for Download? Why have they not released any UK tour dates!?

Download likes to announce on their own. They'll be announced with everything else on monday

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

I suspect Metallica and BMTH are the 2 headliner bands not announced for AM/IM. Metallica I think are bringing a package, so that will fill out quite a few of the names left off. 

BMTH are subbing, Hollywood Undead accidentally put up a poster with them on it in the that spot and have since taken it down 🤣 they're touring Germany until mid-feb so they'll probably be announced much later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spiral_Low said:

I suspect Metallica and BMTH are the 2 headliner bands not announced for AM/IM. Metallica I think are bringing a package, so that will fill out quite a few of the names left off. 

Just confirming what @BenG92 said.  BMTH and Halestorm are removed from today’s announcement, but some bands including Hollywood Undead, The Menzingers, Pantera uploaded a wrong poster

F0C73529-0058-4745-89B7-12D63874C418.jpeg

Edited by SweetJesus
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Am I reading this wrong or would be they have to play Switzerland and then Download the next day? That doesn't seem that likely surely?

They did that last time. 

19 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

Just confirming what @BenG92 said.  BMTH and Halestorm are removed from today’s announcement, but some bands including Hollywood Undead, The Menzingers, Pantera uploaded a wrong poster

F0C73529-0058-4745-89B7-12D63874C418.jpeg

Ah ok cool. 2 of the bands I expect to be at Download. 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Metallica / Halestorm / Lamb of God

The Prodigy / Pendulum 

Bring Me The Horizon / Architects / Turnstile 

Evanescence / Arch Enemy 

Metallica / Pantera  / Disturbed 

Placebo / Rancid 

Slipknot / Parkway Drive / Amon Amarth 

Ghost / Papa Roach 

That Friday will ensure a day ticket at the minimum!

3 hours ago, Swansea93 said:

Anyone think MGK is likely? Given the rumour for R&L he wasn’t mentioned

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Not sure where the MGK rumour came from? Do we know where the Placebo rumour came from? 

MGK specially mentioned headlining Reading and Leeds at his tour this year so possibly doing June and August in Europe festival wise. 

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Could someone decipher this for me? I can make out some of it, but I'm sure I've missed out a load

Distillers, Parkway Drive, maybe Turnstile, Disturbed, Simple Plan, Architects, Ghost or Motionless in White, Placebo, Within Temptation, Evanescence, I Prevail.

It's a fresh account, anyone could make one of these for a laugh - but a lot of the above are practically already nailed on anyway.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

Distillers, Parkway Drive, maybe Turnstile, Disturbed, Simple Plan, Architects, Ghost or Motionless in White, Placebo, Within Temptation, Evanescence, I Prevail.

It's a fresh account, anyone could make one of these for a laugh - but a lot of the above are practically already nailed on anyway.

Adding on this last one The Pretty Reckless