Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

Been a shitshow but money going ton charities and helping the festival keep going. Nobody tried to make a mistake today - just one of those things. Hopefully all back in the field of dreams next year 

2 minutes ago, srb said:

Been a shitshow but money going ton charities and helping the festival keep going. Nobody tried to make a mistake today - just one of those things. Hopefully all back in the field of dreams next year 

Well said.  My experience was flawless Hi-Fi and Hi-Def, no complaints . I think I  was in the minority. 

2 minutes ago, bamber said:

Well said.  My experience was flawless Hi-Fi and Hi-Def, no complaints . I think I  was in the minority. 

For those who managed to get on it has been flawless. It’s a fantastic production and it’s still going over 6 hours later and it has captured the Glasto feel well. Sadly the technology let them down which is a huge shame. 

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

For those who managed to get on it has been flawless. It’s a fantastic production and it’s still going over 6 hours later and it has captured the Glasto feel well. Sadly the technology let them down which is a huge shame. 

It was perfect in the cinema. genuinely feel like i've been there for a day it looked incredible!

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

All true Babe

Bamber X

16 minutes ago, bamber said:

Mine was perfect too. I hadn't even tried until after I heard 6music talk of issues at 830, as I was always planning to rewind. Had a failure, checked here, followed advice and was on in 2 minutes. Since then it's been great, indeed I think they've been able to do stuff with the staging and coverage which made good use of the space,great mix of acts too. 

I’ve already had an email from See with links for both Encores tomorrow and a working link for a refund if you’re not happy with that - on trust. Excellent response from Glasto. Not many commercial companies would respond that quickly and that fulsomely 

That’s me done for the the night.   Technical issues aside, the whole thing was fantastic.  Once I got on, it was flawless, and big thumbs up to the sound engineers.  I honestly don’t think I have ever heard anything sound so good.