Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

3 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Still don't get all this DJ palaver, twiddling knobs but nothing really changes.  Surely its just a chase of sticking a tape in and pressing play!

Surely spelling ‘case’ is just a case of spelling case! My DJ friend once asked if I saw his afternoon set & if I’d go to his evening set - I asked if it would be any different & he said it was basically the same - I asked if that was because he was just pressing the replay button.

He wasn’t impressed.

2 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

Still bizarre that ezra was just skipped completely for the screenings. Did they have to submit the film before he recorded or something?

Ezra was in the live feed, singing on his own with an acoustic guitar around a small bonfire that went out.  Was that not shown at the screenings? You did not miss much.

1 minute ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Surely spelling ‘case’ is just a case of spelling case! My DJ friend once asked if I saw his afternoon set & if I’d go to his evening set - I asked if it would be any different & he said it was basically the same - I asked if that was because he was just pressing the replay button.

He wasn’t impressed.

Aye that was the "case" and nothing to do with Bradley Walsh's The Chase!

Still baffles me after all these years, watching them twiddle the buttons and waiting for the music to change is like trying to spot artist on TOTP miming in the 80s! 

1 minute ago, circus92 said:

How good were The Smile?  One of the highlights for me and really was not expecting that.  Great stuff

They were maybe the 5rh or 6th best thing I  heard tonight  

8 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Aye that was the "case" and nothing to do with Bradley Walsh's The Chase!

Still baffles me after all these years, watching them twiddle the buttons and waiting for the music to change is like trying to spot artist on TOTP miming in the 80s! 

My DJ friend says he twiddles the knobs in response to the mood of the room - to be honest at 1am I’ll happily dance to anything, my pompousity filter has long gone by then.