Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

13 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

Bon Iver would probably have to play high up on the pyramid, he seems too big for anywhere else.

Pyramid sub or Other headliner are the only realistic slots he could take. Obviously the latter would be preferable as I doubt he’d fair well in front of a crowd of people waiting for one of the headliners, although that then causes a headliner clash. He’ll probably just not play at all though as has been the case any time he’s toured around the festival. 

8 hours ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Optimistic that Katie may show up for Glastonbury after seeing these dates ending a month JUST before the festival which would honestly be really great to see 🙂 

Interesting - would she be able to hold an early slot on the Pyramid stage or else Acoustic?  Can't really place where she'd be...

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Pyramid sub or Other headliner are the only realistic slots he could take. Obviously the latter would be preferable as I doubt he’d fair well in front of a crowd of people waiting for one of the headliners, although that then causes a headliner clash. He’ll probably just not play at all though as has been the case any time he’s toured around the festival. 

Him playing a sub pyramid slot just as the sun sets could be pretty amazing.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Are Bon Iver really that big?

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yup. Headline nearly all the festivals they play these days, not long ago did an arena tour, headlined APE etc. Where else would you expect them to play? 

Park headliner would be nice, and The National another day 😜

It was a genuine question though, I have no idea. I would've guessed a slot down on either stage.

Opener -

christine and the queens 28th june

MGK, los bitchos, touche amore 29th june

thundercat 30th june

destroyer lonely, sylvan esso 1st july

Still missing headliners (inc 29th June so very close to glasto!) - more to come maybe tonight

Edited by gfa

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Opener -

thundercat 30th june

Still missing headliners (inc 29th June so very close to glasto!) - more to come maybe tonight

Thought you meant Destroyer and got excited for a second 😅

12 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Are Bon Iver really that big?

I’m not sure. Big with serious musos, but less so outside that. Not sure where they would play.

Katie Melua, if she plays, screams acoustic headliner surely?

9 hours ago, gfa said:

Opener -

thundercat 30th june

Get Los Bitchos on the Park