Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Rush to book them , it was 2009 🙂 

Oh I know they've played before but I just mean the festival might have other names they'd rather get first above blur. If they were booked it'd be pretty similar to 2009 no? Obviously the Magic Whip came out but that's it.

17 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Sorry to change the subject but this is what you call a Glastonbury shaped gap - 

Anyway back to Blur.. 

Was hoping she would be there next year - looks very likely with those dates.  Love the new album and reckon she would be brilliant at Glasto.  Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Was hoping she would be there next year - looks very likely with those dates.  Love the new album and reckon she would be brilliant at Glasto.  Fingers crossed.

Yep. Right down to “logistical challenges” which could very easily translate as ‘Glastonbury wouldn’t pay me enough to make it feasible to fly over for just that, but I really want to play so I’m going to rearrange half a tour around it’. Great news.