LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

46 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Looks like the new Lord of the rings series is coming along nicely.

If she does have one of the rings of power that will explain her long life so no danger of the festival being disrupted this year. 

Just better hope that Andrew doesn’t have the ring that turns you invisible. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kalifire said:

Perhaps this means a second poster on 6th with stage breakdowns, but not times. Then individual area announcements prior to the huge overall stage/time line up at the end of May?

Surely it means the Common's main poster on the 6th of May and then the individual venues in the Common thereafter as I think the Common's social media guy would get the sack if he was blabbing so openly about the line up for the whole festival. 

34 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Surely it means the Common's main poster on the 6th of May and then the individual venues in the Common thereafter as I think the Common's social media guy would get the sack if he was blabbing so openly about the line up for the whole festival. 

It’s 100% this

I don't think we're going to get anything this week.  They're playing with us.  I'm just to concentrate on the Spotify list to date, there's enough on there to keep me occupied.  I'm going to stop double checking on here for announcements.

(Hope that that is enough to double bluff an announcement)

6 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Ah cmon just read back a few pages 😅

Just went back the one page to see if the Tweet had been posted as the post I saw had only been put on Twitter this morning, it must've been doing the rounds for a bit longer!

1 hour ago, mcshed said:

Has anyone ever dropped a remix of common people by pulp when playing the common? Seems like an open goal to me and I bet it would go off! 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I just think we need to speculate about the common for at least a few more pages … just while we have nothing else to speculate about …. 

Why stop a collective chaos when we can descend into outright delirium in another 2 pages