guypjfreak

@HomerI had a dream last night that I walked into a FOTC concert but one of their friends, who was a lecturer of mine and known groomer (he got my friend a good one) was singing with them so I walked out.

This guy, Taika and FOTC were best friends and used to tour together. He was involved in many of the stories some episodes of FOTC were based on (like the mug in one episode, that's based on a true story from Melbourne Fringe). It gives me great joy that he has to watch all his best friends succeed while he wallows away in obscurity.

Fuck... funnily enough his name is David 😅

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Not bad.. Keeping keeping on old son... Booked first camping.. And at this rate it'll be only second time I've been pissed.. Looking forward to getting out and falling over in the forest lol

Well, falling over in a forest is 'probably' going to be less harmful than falling off a cliff. Camping in a forest sounds nice though. All you need is for it to be dry and you're laughing.

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well, falling over in a forest is 'probably' going to be less harmful than falling off a cliff. Camping in a forest sounds nice though. All you need is for it to be dry and you're laughing.

Hahaha.. True tho.. One of my things to do this year.. Go to the place I fell.. Mind you I've been saying that fir a long time now lol 

28 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Hahaha.. True tho.. One of my things to do this year.. Go to the place I fell.. Mind you I've been saying that fir a long time now lol 

If you do go there again, please for your sake and ours (we need you, man) lash yourself via the strongest climbing rope to an object that will prevent you from 'going for the double'. 

I haven't done it for many a year now, but I used to (when in the area) drive up the road that I used to live on until I was about 20 or 21. I went there once in my late 30's and popped into the local newsagents for some fags. I was stunned because the same shop keeper who had started the shop when I was about 15 still recognised me. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Start a spreadsheet...

With all the recent enforced fallow years it will soon probably be easier to get a ticket for a moon flight than a Glastonbury ticket!

Remember being told as a kid that the moon was made of cheese? Well, @crazyfool1has bought up enough worthy farm cheddar that  would make up another moon! 😁

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

He responds to Dennis, and is still lost😉

1632EFC8-C213-4443-A0CE-D6C70094BA3F.png.229c58c326e2f13830aa57481c399d34.png

Aw I hope they find him, fantastic name too!!

4 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Did he just "find it that way" 😉

Dont believe the lies they are spreading on here!!

Dennis did a bad thing and fetched the pigeon into the garden, he's sorry about it and it wont happen again. BUT the pigeon is still alive, he lived in my shed for a few days, i fed him and then he flew away 🙂 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

Aw I hope they find him, fantastic name too!!

Dont believe the lies they are spreading on here!!

Dennis did a bad thing and fetched the pigeon into the garden, he's sorry about it and it wont happen again. BUT the pigeon is still alive, he lived in my shed for a few days, i fed him and then he flew away 🙂 

I remember the saga. I was joking.

I always assumed Dennis just wanted another friend, and slowly your place would turn into some sort of CBBC show, with all the animals becoming friends and going on amazing adventures together

7 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

I remember the saga. I was joking.

I always assumed Dennis just wanted another friend, and slowly your place would turn into some sort of CBBC show, with all the animals becoming friends and going on amazing adventures together

That's obviously the dream 🤩 like a snow white situation, i'll just be singing in the kitchen and all the animals will come and join in, goats, squirrels, birds, bunnies maybe a cow! Lovely!