guypjfreak

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Counting down the days I get to leave hospital in just thirty days can't wait to get home. 

This is good news (although i haven't been around much lately, so i have no idea what's happened, Neil, so:)

Get well soon.

32 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Counting down the days I get to leave hospital in just thirty days can't wait to get home. 

That's great news that you have a firm date to work towards. 

Maybe we should create a 30 day T Minus type thread for your return home. However, I suspect that you possibly wouldn't approve. If you do approve then you get to choose the 'subject' of the numbers? 

All the best.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That's great news that you have a firm date to work towards. 

Maybe we should create a 30 day T Minus type thread for your return home. However, I suspect that you possibly wouldn't approve. If you do approve then you get to choose the 'subject' of the numbers? 

All the best.

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes. Please don't start a thread about me. There's ones like this I can post I am craving something different to toast and marmalade for breakfast. Scrambled egg on toast is my craving have even looked on just eat to see if it was available for delivery it isn't.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes. Please don't start a thread about me. There's ones like this I can post I am craving something different to toast and marmalade for breakfast. Scrambled egg on toast is my craving have even looked on just eat to see if it was available for delivery it isn't.

OK, no problem. Will you be housebound for a while or could you get away from it all in your campervan?

34 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

OK, no problem. Will you be housebound for a while or could you get away from it all in your campervan?

Hoping to go to womad if it's still on.and I have a huge list of things to do...top of the list is an afternoon in a beer garden, sorting out some tech I've bought and tech I intend buying plus getting a cat from a rescue place and then GPS and a camera for the cat so it'll have its own mobile phone subscription to send back that data.

My office currently looks like an Amazon warehouse with all the stuff I've bought waiting to get unpacked including a new Sonos and new computer the WiFi kit for the campervan. Coffee machine and fridge for the office so I don't have to do the stairs so often gonna get a video doorbell so I don't have to do the stairs so often.

Had the campervan MOT's last week so it's ready to go the nice man from the garage came and collected it to take it for an not which was good one less bit of hassle

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Hotel , bit of a treat but will be back down camping early August for Worthy pastures and another few days in another campsite nearby .  Weather has been a real bonus this week 

what's the place called?

I want to get away again for a couple of nights sometime over the summer but girlfriend doesn't like camping so might do a hotel.

22 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

My office currently looks like an Amazon warehouse with all the stuff I've bought waiting to get unpacked including a new Sonos and new computer the WiFi kit for the campervan. Coffee machine and fridge for the office so I don't have to do the stairs so often gonna get a video doorbell so I don't have to do the stairs so often.

Had the campervan MOT's last week so it's ready to go the nice man from the garage came and collected it to take it for an not which was good one less bit of hassle

All the best Neil. Nothing quite like a bit of tech-buying therapy to help the healing process. 😁