guypjfreak

4 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't follow football. I know that there's football going on at the moment though. However, I also know, or think I know, that it's 2021 now. So, that leads me to wonder if I'm losing the plot or if you are a Time Lord. Come on, come on, which one is it? My sanity depends on a quick response!

Not really though. Take as long as you like, or don't even bother. 🙂

Euro 2020 which was meant to be played last summer but due to COVID is on this summer, sponsors/media are still referring to it as Euro 2020 even though its being played in 2021.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Euro 2020 which was meant to be played last summer but due to COVID is on this summer, sponsors/media are still referring to it as Euro 2020 even though its being played in 2021.

I thought it might be as such but didn't actually know for sure. Of course I could have looked on Google, but that would have been cheating. I don't actually mind searching on Google, but I wouldn't want to search the fact about the yearly dates thing to do with soccer. 

If I look back on my life I can now recognise that I didn't really like playing football. I guess that I only did it because everyone else was doing it. I got right into skateboarding though, when it first hit these shores.

46 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Got a notification that my e fest status has been upped to apprentice, f@cks sake, Very happy but I must be the oldest apprentice ever😁😉

I’ve just had one saying I’m a conversation starter 🙂 … Neil said he’s going to have a look at the settings once he’s out of hospital in a couple of weeks 

5 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I'm a 'Newbie'. 9 years & thousands of posts....what the hell do you have to do to graduate from Newbie?? 😄

a few more posts takes you to next level ... welcome to the site 🙂 .... theres an intoduce yourself section at the top of the page 🙂 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I'm a 'Newbie'. 9 years & thousands of posts....what the hell do you have to do to graduate from Newbie?? 😄

I read your post, then checked my account. It seems that I, also, am a Newbie!!!

I rejoiced when I became a Festival Freak!!! I was chuffed to bits at being Addicted!!! Especially as I’d seen others become Addicted, before me!!

Now I am merely a Newbie!!!! Why!!!!!!😱

Edited by stt11

3 minutes ago, stt11 said:

I read your post, then checked my account. It seems that I, also, am a Newbie!!!

I rejoiced when I became a festival freak!!! I was chuffed to bits at being addicted!!! Especially as I’d seen others become addicted, before me!!

Now I am merely a Newbie!!!! Why!!!!!!😱

Admin needed to do a server upgrade ... has said  the old settings will be returned once hes home and able 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Admin needed to do a server upgrade ... has said  the old settings will be returned once hes home and able 

Oh! I guess that’s O.K then!! I can hack the messing about, with the up and down votes. But that other stuff is out of my comfort zone.🙂

58 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Yeah it's two weeks on Wednesday so eighteen days now.

I get to go home today for a brief one hour visit to check out the adaptions that have been done at home. The tough bit will be coming back afterwards.

Almost there mate, almost there.

Went camping this weekend to a field we've used a few times.. He put us in a corner cos there was a tycho party down the bottom field.. 

Anyway after a few ciders I thought some one has to check it out.. Only turns out it's a Convoy Cabret and NonNosense party lolol happy days funny the people you meet 

So we all trotted down and had a boogie and an old son takeover lol

IMG_20210628_111700082.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak