Jump to content

When will this shit end?


Chrisp1986

Recommended Posts

Just now, Facediapers said:

Funny how you were being all nice a few weeks ago and you just change Alex 

Might be a response to being told to get a proper job stu … however many times u r told … u can’t seem to grasp it …. Pretty poor trolling though … your accounts are so obvious … another for the must do better list … 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Might be a response to being told to get a proper job stu … however many times u r told … u can’t seem to grasp it …. Pretty poor trolling though … your accounts are so obvious … another for the must do better list … 

I said get a proper job that gives you private healthcare…. Wasn’t having a go at where you work …. How was this account obvious I have lied low for a few weeks… 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Facediapers said:

I said get a proper job that gives you private healthcare…. Wasn’t having a go at where you work …. How was this account obvious I have lied low for a few weeks… 

I’ve a proper job that’s helped people during a pandemic 🙂 Instead 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Facediapers said:

I said get a proper job that gives you private healthcare…. Wasn’t having a go at where you work …. How was this account obvious I have lied low for a few weeks… 

Because you called the account "Facediapers" and did nothing but downvote people. It was pretty obvious it was you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

You could always go deep undercover and try out being nice to people. No one would ever twig it's you then!

I would do but you can’t lead the Efest resistance being that nice, perhaps I should be a double agent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Facediapers said:

I would do but you can’t lead the Efest resistance being that nice, perhaps I should be a double agent 

Sounds good. Maybe give using this forum as a place to to discuss festivals you're going to a go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Sounds good. Maybe give using this forum as a place to to discuss festivals you're going to a go?

You see I would do in the festival threads but this is a discussion around COVID so I’m allowed to have a different view 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...