When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Mate they don't give a shit, they are a group of experts set up to oppose the government position, the point of them urging caution is so if things get worse(no matter how small that chance is) they and other opponents of the government can point and say I told you so.

The point is they’re so angry at the concept of us plebs being allowed to do very simple, normal things like visiting a mate or ordering a pint in the pub they we’ve reached a point where them being angry obviously means things are starting to get back to normal. To this point, them being angry is a good thing. In fact, I take great pleasure in doing things that anger these people. I want to do so many simple, normal, every day things that fake SAGE members get so angry that they have a total meltdown.

They hate us and we hate them. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Remember back when some people said there was no way a major festival could go ahead at the end of June and some (me) said he expected the situation go be good enough by the end of June that it could have gone ahead.... Looks like my take is going to be right as all restrictions look like they'll end on 21st June.

maybe.

18 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Cummins still going with his thread about govt failures that he of course had nothing to do with...up to tweet 45 now...

Cummings speaking the Health and Science Committee this week is going to be very interesting, they’ll be done very damning evidence against the government to come from it. 

Got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday. Was a anticipating a fever/headache/otherwise all day after hearing some of the stories from people I know but luckily it never came. There was about an hour where I felt like I’d just taken a pill and the beginning effects were kicking in, and I feel like I’ve been punched in the arm, but other than that all good. Hoping the second one goes as swimmingly and doesn’t floor me in a few weeks time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday. Was a anticipating a fever/headache/otherwise all day after hearing some of the stories from people I know but luckily it never came. There was about an hour where I felt like I’d just taken a pill and the beginning effects were kicking in, and I feel like I’ve been punched in the arm, but other than that all good. Hoping the second one goes as swimmingly and doesn’t floor me in a few weeks time.

Congrats on your first dose! Mine was the same pretty much just a saw arm which went in about a day or so. 

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Cummings speaking the Health and Science Committee this week is going to be very interesting, they’ll be done very damning evidence against the government to come from it. 

This is why I don't believe the 21st June until it actually happens. They can easily release lots of feel good information this week even if they don't know yet so because of this Cummings thing I wouldn't take too much from any government announcements this week 

On 5/22/2021 at 10:02 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I imagine in central London it will be busy. Have fun! 

Yeah, both rooms were sold out and we had to Q (they have two rooms which they rotate the same bill across at Top Secret).

If you are a bit tentative, I would recommend Top Secret when you fancy it again. They've got plastic sheeting hanging between all the rows, you order the drinks from your seat and they seem to have secret special guests queueing up to play (we got Paul Choudrey last night)

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Yeah, both rooms were sold out and we had to Q (they have two rooms which they rotate the same bill across at Top Secret).

If you are a bit tentative, I would recommend Top Secret when you fancy it again. They've got plastic sheeting hanging between all the rows, you order the drinks from your seat and they seem to have secret special guests queueing up to play (we got Paul Choudrey last night)

Cheers for the recommendation! It's not one I've ever been to so might look into it.