When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is he going to say he himself is autistic, so it's ok? I know a few autistic people and none of them are as 'orrible as he is.  If he tries to pull something medical, it will likely be an insult to all the other people who share that condition either on themselves or their family.

Weirdly I was going to speculate the same thing in reply to your 'people person' post earlier. He does seem to be in some form of spectrum; he clearly is also pretty intelligent.

54 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Boris was at the time unwell himself I really don't think the Mail would be up in arms about him not keeping closer tabs on exactly where his aides were texting him from. If this is to protect himself it is extraordinarily stupid.

I don't think they were just texting though there will have been zoom meetings and saying Boris was too ill to be in control would be another mess that they really don't want to get involved in. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

I don't think they were just texting though there will have been zoom meetings and saying Boris was too ill to be in control would be another mess that they really don't want to get involved in. 

I'm not saying it would have been good but it wouldn't be making my mum call him a bastard.

1 minute ago, Comfy Bean said:

Do we know what the Polis we’re talking to his Dad about ( in Durham ) ?

Security advice....

Got a death threat on twitter. Fled with family to Durham.

If that was the case then they would've or should've said at the beginning.

Just now, Ozanne said:

If that was the case then they would've or should've said at the beginning.

I know, just guessing. 

Ongoing Police thing so couldn’t comment.

I think Boris must have known he was in Durham so whatever it is has to protect BJ