Park Stage 2020

MassiveGypsum

17 minutes ago, priest17 said:

he headlined WH in like 2015 iirc? The Sunday with FKA Twigs beforehand? I might have the year wrong but I'm sure that happened. 

Right you are! I knew he’d played before, didn’t realise he’d headlined! Could potentially switch to Park this year?

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

Right you are! I knew he’d played before, didn’t realise he’d headlined! Could potentially switch to Park this year?

Yeah I don't see why not, his stock doesn't seem to be any bigger and if Hot Chip can do the same jump I don't see why he can't. I'd love it if it happened.

15 hours ago, MassiveGypsum said:

Intrigued by all the mentions of Sufjan - is there reason to believe he’ll be touring in 2020? Or is it just wishful thinking?

we're due a record - think i remember hearing rumblings about one anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Would King Krule headline? I know it's fairly similar to Rex Orange County last year, but I would have thought he'd maybe be one or two from the top 

Think it could go either way. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get the headline gig, but he wouldn't look out of place a slot lower either.

7 minutes ago, zero000 said:

I think Bicep would go down a storm on West Holts, similar to Justice in 2017. 

I think @Mezhyp1 has info that Bicep are playing the Park.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think it could go either way. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get the headline gig, but he wouldn't look out of place a slot lower either.

I think @Mezhyp1 has info that Bicep are playing the Park.

It wasn't me that heard it, I just talked about it after seeing it here but I'm all for it 

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Justice were great in 2017. I was just planning on walking past but ended up staying for 45 minutes

Yeah they were fantastic weren't they? Nice way to end the weekend rather than Sheeran. 

As an aside is Bicep's production not too big for the Park Stage? I'd rather see this with all the bells and whistles on West Holts (well worth a watch if you haven't seen it)

2 hours ago, zero000 said:

Yeah they were fantastic weren't they? Nice way to end the weekend rather than Sheeran. 

As an aside is Bicep's production not too big for the Park Stage? I'd rather see this with all the bells and whistles on West Holts (well worth a watch if you haven't seen it)

Was at this and it was honestly so so so good, they'd absolutely tear the Park or West Holts apart! 

• Like 2

If Kiwanuka plays, hes a headliner...(dont think he will though...)  Lorde or Jorja Smith and Sylvan Esso for the other nights..

(i dont have a ticket... if this really happened i would cry..)

After Idles huge success, i wouldnt be surprised if Fontaines DC get a similar slot...

Just now, BlueDaze said:

If Kiwanuka plays, hes a headliner...(dont think he will though...)  Lorde or Jorja Smith and Sylvan Esso for the other nights..

(i dont have a ticket... if this really happened i would cry..)

After Idles huge success, i wouldnt be surprised if Fontaines DC get a similar slot...

Good thinking