Worthy View (or alternatives)

BigMarv

Only scout tents and BCT Bell Tents in WV then?

Tipi tents, Yurts and Podpads etc being moved from WV to Sticklinch.

Interesting.

Personally I think the 2 man Yurts are the best value if you don't mind paying over £400 for the privilege.

Looks like the 2 man Bellepads have been removed all together. 

Planning on attempting WV tickets for the first time this year.

Deciding whether we want an 8 person scout or 4x 2 person scouts. Imagine the 8 person can get quite hot with all those bodies in it?

Also, if we arrived at the same time, would we be able to get the 2 persons all together? Is it a first come first serve system? We arrive Weds morning by coach.

11 minutes ago, jamie_90 said:

Deciding whether we want an 8 person scout or 4x 2 person scouts. Imagine the 8 person can get quite hot with all those bodies in it?

Also, if we arrived at the same time, would we be able to get the 2 persons all together? Is it a first come first serve system? We arrive Weds morning by coach.

I’m sure the tents are allocated before your arrival, so maybe if you messaged them they might be able to allocate together. 

27 minutes ago, jamie_90 said:

You put a 'group name' in the booking, so that if you put both tents on the same group name then they will be allocated together. 

15 hours ago, vardyvarvar said:

I would allow 60 mins to get from KidzField to Willow Meadows or vice versa... it’s a bit of mission to say the least!

I’ve attached the super useful stage to stage walking times image which I used as part of my working out.

Surely you’ve got to go for Campervans East instead?! Will save you and your daughter several kms over the week.

8EAD6F37-4E0D-402A-AB48-20367146D847.png

That’s really useful.  Thank you :)  we are only in a T5 campervan so wanted access to nice showers and an electric hookup which is why we have opted for the willow meadows site.  Just a shame they don’t run a shuttle like some of the other offsite places do.  

27 minutes ago, Loopie77 said:

That’s really useful.  Thank you :)  we are only in a T5 campervan so wanted access to nice showers and an electric hookup which is why we have opted for the willow meadows site.  Just a shame they don’t run a shuttle like some of the other offsite places do.  

You are literally next door to the west car parks. Once your on site it is a bit of a trek over to kids field but there is so much going on all around you my two didn’t notice the distance! 

2 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

I’m sure the tents are allocated before your arrival, so maybe if you messaged them they might be able to allocate together. 

2 hours ago, lacney said:

You put a 'group name' in the booking, so that if you put both tents on the same group name then they will be allocated together. 

Thanks both! In that case will go for the breezier 2 person options.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Need to make a decision now between WV and this new place.

I just wonder if everyone is going to be fine with scout tents up in WV instead of bells and pods in sticklinch, so then WV sells out quicker and then you have to take whatevers left in Sticklinch  tomorro if it comes to that.

32 minutes ago, willd255 said:

Also anyone stayde in West Campervans before? How long is the walk to/from the Park area? And do you need to show your ticket each time you come in and out?

10 minutes and yes, in previous years you have to show ticket and passout slip.

Maybe this will change this year with different wristbands.

2 hours ago, waynewdk said:

Will there be any other fees when booking?

i can only see ;

tent price + £50 parking + £2.50 parking admin fees, is this correct ?

thanks

I was wondering the same. Has there been a booking fee with Worthy View in previous years? 

Edited by Saoirsee