Proroguing Parliament aregardingt Glastonbury

bamber

6 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

I thought that. Hand picked by a BBC employee to look bad regardless of disability or not. Makes me cringe that people get used like that. ?

Why say that? If you saw the whole clip they spoke to 4 or 5 people, and Ryan was the first one. What if he isn't disabled? Perhaps he was just a bit nervous and flustered. 

21 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Why say that? If you saw the whole clip they spoke to 4 or 5 people, and Ryan was the first one. What if he isn't disabled? Perhaps he was just a bit nervous and flustered. 

That why I said disability or NOT. Because I don't know his exact circumstances. I don't like the prospect of things like that going viral and being ridiculed. Not good for the individuals involved IMO. 

And no I haven't seen the whole clip, just the bit put up here for laughs.

Edited by mashedonmud

If David Peace can hang in there for another 20 years, he could write a fucking amazing book based on this. Equally, for me, the biggest tragedy of the Trump era is that James Ellroy won’t last long enough to write a book/trilogy about these times.

13 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I did feel bad after posting, but then felt it would be dishonest to just delete the post.

I really should have followed up with a more substantial apology, but I've not (as yet) been able to come up with anything decent.  I posted a tweet without comment, but it was pretty petty stuff.  I can do better than that.

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I really should have followed up with a more substantial apology, but I've not (as yet) been able to come up with anything decent.  I posted a tweet without comment, but it was pretty petty stuff.  I can do better than that.

That would seem ample in my eyes ... ITs far far better than Johnson did in Parliament last night !! and you aren't the first to post in haste and there will be plenty more 

15 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

No more needed. We all know it was a dig at brexit, not an individual. Let's get on with the business of attacking politicians. They set themselves up as targets and deserve all the worded fury they get. ?

Brexit.A word for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland exiting the European Union. Brexit, the word, well that makes no sense whatsoever. Britain never has included the 6 (or 7) counties of Northern Ireland.

It should be Uexit or Ukesit?

Fecking Brexit, the damage is already done.

On 8/31/2019 at 1:10 PM, gizmoman said:

Sounds like a remainer to me.

I don't know to be honest. Jessie is religious and from Essex, which is Brexit terriTORY.

I honestly don't know, never given it any thought until now, but will endeavor to find out tomorrow.

Does seem like a Remainer tune though. Love it lots.